House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Really nice gear there...As for anything left worth while, kicks wise....IMHO....nothing! Also, I don't get why they have this location down the block from their flagship....Downstairs is like a regular FL
eyes.gif

damn they sold out
of all the good kicks

oh well

glad i got there when i did

got the last size 9 BHM jordan 3's
thats the only shoe i wanted to double up on

thanks to my boys i got my size this morning

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I got there at 9 and people were lining up a second time already. Seemed like everyone bought one of everything just to resell. I was looking for 3d kobes but had to come off with Ocs instead luckily got the last pair and only half size bigger than mine even though one of the workers said they were sold out halfway up the steps. Almost had me walk out after waiting 45 mins with nothing. The workers in this one seemed alot nicer than the harlem one. Maybe thats because they havent been through this yet so they still have patience. Trying to trade for the 3ds now. These 2 dudes I talked to were from virginia and were there since 4am.
Good pickup!
From VA? 4 AM?
sick.gif
 This camping game needs to die....

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Anyone know if the questlove dunks are gone?
Think those were the only sneakers they had left at 10 when i left there.  Sucks that it was full of resellers today. There was a squad of kids with 4 pairs each outside when i first got there.

Is sad that 80% of the business at HOH's are from resellers.

I seen the usual sneaker gangsters that run HoH 125th on 34th st this morning.

Sorry I couldn't help out on this, but I promise 2 figure out the science behind this new HoH. I'll be damned if the sneaker thugism goes down at my local HoH.

And I am in no means attempting 2 begin a bicker battle, just expressing my ideal

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Sorry I couldn't help out on this, but I promise 2 figure out the science behind this new HoH. I'll be damned if the sneaker thugism goes down at my local HoH.

And I am in no means attempting 2 begin a bicker battle, just expressing my ideal

Were you nervous? 

I think it's good that NYC has two HoH.  We should get a 3rd one built in SoHo ort Union Square.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Were you nervous?  <--------
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Get your Shi!!!! together lol 

I think it's good that NYC has two HoH.  We should get a 3rd one built in SoHo ort Union Square.

that 34th st hoh is weak
grin.gif
but i guess its more convenient for those shook to come to the hood...heard it was kinda suspect on 25th tonite

Sounds like they had quite the restock of shoes for this grand opening.. hopefully the hoh opening in scottsdale next week gets the same treatment of shoes or better.. I can't wait to finally have one out here in arizona..

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by KingJay718

only HoHs collected wrote:

Were you nervous?  <--------
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Get your Shi!!!! together lol 

SMH LOL. Thats what happpens when you dont network and dont get to know the HOH 125th crew.
SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY HOH 2FIF HOMIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

that 34th st hoh is weak
grin.gif
but i guess its more convenient for those shook to come to the hood...heard it was kinda suspect on 25th tonite

roll.gif

Yall call it thugism... Nah its just hustling. Kats network at HOH live in the area and spend dough there on release after release. Not just "special release's" like most of the people that show up there. So now when those Yeezys 2 pop up please go to your local house of hoops and leave the hoh in harlem to the sneaker thugs that run it. If you network you too could be a sneaker thug. lol

But seriously that 34st spot is trash. I can see them trying to swallow Clark when ever he comes thru thinking he is a celebrity. If ya wear a size 13 on a hot shoe and it is not there you know why. That does NOT go down in harlem

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

anyone got a update on what's left at the 34th location.

lebron 8 entourages,lake summit,yankes,unchinas,hyperfly amares, rudys,roys march madness hyperflys,hyperdunk low nash,rondo some jordans melo cp4s etc. kobe 6s bhm,helicopters,chinas,pewter foams

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

anyone got a update on what's left at the 34th location.

lebron 8 entourages,lake summit,yankes,unchinas,hyperfly amares, rudys,roys march madness hyperflys,hyperdunk low nash,rondo some jordans melo cp4s etc. kobe 6s bhm,helicopters,chinas,pewter foams

Was it the hyperdunk low nash's or the hyperfuse low nash's? If you remember.. thanks..

Back
Top Bottom