Houston Texans Pre-Season 2014 - NT Bowl 2.5...Battle For Roster Spots

OD, Demeco, Walter, Casey, Barwin, Quin, Leach, Mario....at least of them should still be wearing a Texans uni

McCain cut 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

\Was soooo ******* trash last year

With OD cut we have to go TE earlier than usual in the draft I would guess unless we sign a FA..

I wonder if we sign Graham back also

I know this draft is kinda deep at TE tho so we should be good

McCain cut :pimp: :pimp:

\Was soooo ******* trash last year

With OD cut we have to go TE earlier than usual in the draft I would guess unless we sign a FA..
I wonder if we sign Graham back also

I know this draft is kinda deep at TE tho so we should be good

Trade back, draft Mike Evans, make him put on some weight, and you have the next Jimmy Graham...

Only kind of kidding lol

Philadelphia Texans

who they got? Ryans...barwin and now Braman. There's probably more too.

Last edited:
This team really will be the Houston Patriots if they are interested in Mallett, Edleman, and Brandon Spikes like I've been hearing

Sigh

Spikes is the only one I'd for sure want out of them. If I thought Edleman would be 2013 Edleman, that would be great, but more than likely he'll play like his previous 4 years, injuries plus nothing

Last edited:
Yea I actually like Edelman in the slot thats if he can stay healthy tho 
laugh.gif

Looking at the team tho we have a lot of holes to fill 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Im really hoping for a quick turnaround and to be in the playoffs but I just see us getting exposed for our weaknesses..

Im all on the Teddy bandwagon but thinking about it... It may be smarter to trade down and rob some team that wants Clowney and get a few extra picks in the processs while still getting a good player in the top 10.

Idk im just ready for the draft to get here to see what boys are gonna do 
pimp.gif

Cant wait for the season to start 
pimp.gif

"@NFLOnTexans: Rumors: #Texans are in trade talks with the #Saints for Darren Sproles." 
Just a rumor but if he can stay healty then why not lol. Anything more than a 5-6 rd pick tho and id be 
mad.gif

Saw a few reports that Schaub might be staying.. Maybe its just leverage to try and trade him 
laugh.gif

Really dont wanna see Schaub suit up in a Texans uniform next season 
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Trade down and take......?
Dont really know who would trade up but I could see Falcons or Raiders in the mix.

That said at 5 or 6 we could get one out of the top 3 QBs. Not sold on Manziel or Bortles but they could probably be had, maybe even Teddy but I really doubt that.

They could go O-line and get an OT in Matthews..

Or try to get the LB position stronger which is one of our huge weakness and get either Mack, Barr, or Mosley

And still add probably an extra 2nd and a 1st next year or sumn like that
pimp.gif

If something along these lines happened I would be for it

The Texans are waiting for the June 1st deadline to cut him. He will not be suiting up as a Texan :lol:

I think that June 1st deadline is also when we'll see the team make some more moves.

Sproles wouldn't be too bad of a pick up.

Yep, it's the one at Reliant NRG Stadium. And that Rockets store isn't still there? I hadn't been there in years

Yep, it's the one at Reliant NRG Stadium. And that Rockets store isn't still there? I hadn't been there in years
Damn I had to go to Google on that one 
laugh.gif

Didn't even know our stadium is probably getting renamed.. NRG tho 
mean.gif

That Reliant Stadium just flows man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not too bad of a contract I guess its decent.. Graham is pretty good too just was a little inconsistent last year

I still see us taking a TE earlier than expected tho. I really hope we dont take one round 2  

Id be okay with one round 3 tho

Wait what...the name of the stadium changed? I drive by there every day and haven't even noticed...are they going to rename the site NRG Park >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom