Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Very true. All those places are crooked. Every Shiekh Shoes and Active Athlete location in Houston are bad too. That's why I don't buy from them unless they're my only options.
Same here, I try to avoid all Shiekh Shoes by any means. Especially the one in the gallo.

House of hoops opened today in memorial city looks like they had mostly jordans from last two months.
Belair 5
3lab 5
Greenglow 4
All gone now

Last edited:
House of hoops opened today in memorial city looks like they had mostly jordans from last two months.
Belair 5
3lab 5
Greenglow 4
All gone now
I was there, very little Belair & 3lab.  Gone in 5 minutes and 50 people were lined up since 8.  I snagged some LBJ Kings Prides for the low.  Dope as hell.

Just getting back to Houston, does anyone know of some solid places that do fcfs? Trying to get prepared for Taxis next month 

Just getting back to Houston, does anyone know of some solid places that do fcfs? Trying to get prepared for Taxis next month 
Champs and Finishline in the galleria almost always do fcfs. The HoH does sometimes and they did for the laneys today, other times they do raffles when quantities are limited I think (ei. black grapes).

Most other places (sharpstown, first colony, etc) usually do raffles.

Will be in Hou for a week, from this Thurs till Thanksgiving, heard about the sneaker summit this Saturday, will def be there

anybody know a store getting the am 90 tiger tomorrow?
We don't have any Tier 0 accounts here, so no.  East Coast / West Coast only.  These are gonna disappear in minutes, probably never last to the phone order / website stage.  SUCKS, cause I'm sweating for those BAAAAAD

Same here bro... I thought premium goods would release em but... m sol... EBay prices no thanks

Won the finishline raffle at Greenspoint. Anyone know how they're handling GS sizes?

What's the deal with this Shiekh Shoes Online Raffles for the Taxis? The manager in the Memorial City Location gave me a code to enter online but the stupid code is not working. It keeps telling me invalid code entered. No email from FNL for the Gamma XIs either. I'm have to put in some major work to get the next three Jordan releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom