Houston TX NikeTalkers...

willowbrook was thick...the number of pairs were more thick...i left and people were going back to the end of the line doubling up...way too many pairs of concords....

willowbrook was thick...the number of pairs were more thick...i left and people were going back to the end of the line doubling up...way too many pairs of concords....

Man I miss Willowbrook. One thing about houston is if you early on these major releases you pretty much good.

I thought about going back in line to double up but I didn't feel like standing in that line again after getting there around 5 that morning... 

Man I miss Willowbrook. One thing about houston is if you early on these major releases you pretty much good.

I thought about going back in line to double up but I didn't feel like standing in that line again after getting there around 5 that morning... 
Are we taking a stroll down memory lane back to 2011??

How do the Sheikh codes work anyway? I've never purchased anything from them. It's usually NDC, FTL, or bust for me
You walk up to the register and they have a sign with a code on it unique to each store.  You can put in for the raffle online, once per store.  They email you the day before if you win.  It's all randomized at the main Sheikh warehouse, so no BS.

Active Athlete at Federal, Cullen, and Wilcrest locations were giving out guaranteed tickets for men and gs  sizes Concord 11 Low's earlier today. I think their Facebook said that the location at Federal have given out all men's sizes already. 

You walk up to the register and they have a sign with a code on it unique to each store.  You can put in for the raffle online, once per store.  They email you the day before if you win.  It's all randomized at the main Sheikh warehouse, so no BS.
Nice. Thanks for the quick reply, too.  I like their system. If I happen to drive that way, I'll definitely put some codes in here. I live in SE Houston, so Sheikh is a bit of a haul. What other stores use that system? I have no issues put codes up if I get any.

Nice. Thanks for the quick reply, too.  I like their system. If I happen to drive that way, I'll definitely put some codes in here. I live in SE Houston, so Sheikh is a bit of a haul. What other stores use that system? I have no issues put codes up if I get any.
All the Sheikh stores are doing this, works great.  PM the codes tho.

Active Athlete at Federal, Cullen, and Wilcrest locations were giving out guaranteed tickets for men and gs  sizes Concord 11 Low's earlier today. I think their Facebook said that the location at Federal have given out all men's sizes already. 

Ya had to buy a jordan product though

ill have shiekh first colony & sharpstown code tomorrow if anyone wants to trade something for it...be on here about 11am...looking for anything on that nawf...

Back
Top Bottom