How come nobody ties their shoe laces anymore?

First thought when I first read the title.. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I never tied my laces(lazy) I would always tuck them in.
It wasnt cool to tie laces when I was in highschool 07

The way JKing did it is perfect

Last edited:
I only tie my shoes for work and gym. My feet are too wide to feel comfortable with the laces tied 
mean.gif

The look of that fat *** knot and bunny ears is so damn ugly and sloppy... :x

Only time I tie my shoes like that is when i'm hooping. Other than that, I wear my joints like the 4s OP posted.

i do that with some of my shoes... it just looks better for some reason and its easier to take off

I tie mine all the time. Laces can't look sloppy when you're wearing jeans/khaki's and rarely wearing shorts (other than running)

my go to shoe outside is a pair of lebron 8s. I leave them unlaced, if I get caught in a game, I will tie it all the way up. Some of you are crazy not lacing them up in game

only did this with 1 pair of j's and was always nervous somethin was gonna pop off and i was gonna be runnin/fightin barefoot. lace me up.

my go to shoe outside is a pair of lebron 8s. I leave them unlaced, if I get caught in a game, I will tie it all the way up. Some of you are crazy not lacing them up in game

I think with the designs of most of the current shoes with the inner booties and all, there should be sufficient lock down even with the laces untied. I mean, if these people are not tying their shoes up to play a game, chances are, the they aren't really playing at a level where they need much lock down.

Only shoes I tie are bulky high tops that will give me blisters from sliding up and down. (XIIs and Griffey 1s)

i like the way it looks better, honestly... haven't tied my sneakers in 20+ years.
Yep.

It's been a good 14 or 15 years since I've worn tied sneakers.  

I've tried lacing them when I'm getting ready, but I always go back to unlaced.  

some of my shoes i keep laced, others i keep unlaced... really just depends on which ones. some look better unlaced if they aren't too long

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom