How come nobody ties their shoe laces anymore?

BTW the dude with the loose lace fetish has some SERIOUS NTdenim issues. I feel like I wear looser jeans than most kids these days. I like the fit of the 514. Nice and slim, but not tapered or skinny by any stretch of the imagination. Loose lace fetish boy rocking some serious 80's wash 569s 3 sizes too big. Lookin like a 2001 nightmare.
Use to rock 514's a couple years ago.. Honestly man, they fit like Bell Bottoms. Joined the tapered crew and haven't looked back.

Got athletic thighs as well (im 160 lbs.. Nowhere close to fat) and the AE Tapers are the GOAT in terms of look and fit.

I was in severe poverty when I got those jeans so I had got the cheapest I could find in my size at Winners which were $20. Things starting to go better now.

What are all those numbers you kept throwing around like 514 and 569?

And I assume you were talking about the jeans in the pic with my boots?
Levi pants style numbers.

Use to rock 514's a couple years ago.. Honestly man, they fit like Bell Bottoms. Joined the tapered crew and haven't looked back.

Got athletic thighs as well (im 160 lbs.. Nowhere close to fat) and the AE Tapers are the GOAT in terms of look and fit.

Levi pants style numbers.
Yeah, I'm thinking about just getting my 514s lightly tapered. If I like how it comes out, I'll do it to all of them.

Thread bump lol. I lace my shoes but very very loose so it doesnt put too much strain and preasure on the tongue. Especially on white tongue. Hate having that lace outline total opposite of a tanned Brazilian. i basically keep them laced as near DS as I can. Thats for my causal shoes of course as I lace my shoes up when playing ball or any other activites that involve moving faster than 7MPH like running from 1-Time.

i tie all mines
shoes look better with the laces tied unless its balenciagas i dont tie my arenas :pimp:

Last edited:
no need for laces when you're rocking loafers 
smokin.gif

Those shoes look like Hammerhead from the Sinister Twelve

But people rarely tie their shoes now cause it's too difficult to do from your pants being so tight

I never really did, back in the 90's I'd just tie a knot so they would stay in the loop. I thought it was fresh with those multicolored laces from footlocker

People been wearing laces like that since the 1980s OP...its nothing new or surprising

If they have laces, you should tie them. Period. If you don't feel like tying your shoes, cop some Vans Slip - Ons. The end.

Back
Top Bottom