how did you meet your girl?

i met my chick off a meet up from craiglist
laugh.gif
i was selling my cracked iphone and i meet this guy with his girl at the time and then he got the phone a few months later i run into her at the mall and we talk and she says she left dude we hit it off and go out a few times and now we been together for 4 months.

anybody else got any funny stories of how they met their girl?

i met my chick off a meet up from craiglist
laugh.gif
i was selling my cracked iphone and i meet this guy with his girl at the time and then he got the phone a few months later i run into her at the mall and we talk and she says she left dude we hit it off and go out a few times and now we been together for 4 months.

anybody else got any funny stories of how they met their girl?

laugh.gif
Damn i came in here just off the preview that said "met her on craigslist...".  Good stuff though, not what i expected.

laugh.gif
Damn i came in here just off the preview that said "met her on craigslist...".  Good stuff though, not what i expected.

That's funny.. But I don't have a girl. I'm stickin to the paper.. you know I'm like a staple.

That's funny.. But I don't have a girl. I'm stickin to the paper.. you know I'm like a staple.

That's crazy.
laugh.gif

I met mine online also. Through MySpace, met up. Now have over 2 years with her.

That's crazy.
laugh.gif

I met mine online also. Through MySpace, met up. Now have over 2 years with her.

we went to a halloween type thing with mutual friends. ended up hanging out a lot then been together for close to 2 years. not really funny at all. your story is just weird

we went to a halloween type thing with mutual friends. ended up hanging out a lot then been together for close to 2 years. not really funny at all. your story is just weird

My friend and I went out and were in no shape to drive. He called his girl to get us, instead she sent one of her good friends to chauffeur our drunk selves home.

My first time meeting her I was slurring words, trying to clean my 97's in her car, and pleading to go to Wendys
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

My friend and I went out and were in no shape to drive. He called his girl to get us, instead she sent one of her good friends to chauffeur our drunk selves home.

My first time meeting her I was slurring words, trying to clean my 97's in her car, and pleading to go to Wendys
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

At a phootshoot in downtown LA.

She was managing it for an agency, I came with my friend who knew somebody there. I tried to talk to her but it didn't work out, actually got shot down a couple of times. I got her card and kept in contact with her, still getting shot down though
laugh.gif
. Finally she gave in and we went out to dinner, and it went great! 2 weeks later, we made it official and we still going strong nearly 2 years later
pimp.gif

At a phootshoot in downtown LA.

She was managing it for an agency, I came with my friend who knew somebody there. I tried to talk to her but it didn't work out, actually got shot down a couple of times. I got her card and kept in contact with her, still getting shot down though
laugh.gif
. Finally she gave in and we went out to dinner, and it went great! 2 weeks later, we made it official and we still going strong nearly 2 years later
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom