How do I wear xi's casually and not look embarassing?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ True...

and OP, put plastic bags on em while u wear em and are walking. It's the latest trend, just do it!

No lie, I did this back in college w/ my '01 Black/ Red XI's.  I wore them to this haunted house and it was VERY muddy.  

yeeee. i wore my cool greys today with a grey polo. felt pretty good, but kinda awkward because no one really wears j's at my school

yeeee. i wore my cool greys today with a grey polo. felt pretty good, but kinda awkward because no one really wears j's at my school

Pick up some seaglow for some help of the yellowing. There are plenty of shirts and outfits that you could wear to "show" that you got some type of fashion w/o going overboard. dont listen to the hate bro.

Pick up some seaglow for some help of the yellowing. There are plenty of shirts and outfits that you could wear to "show" that you got some type of fashion w/o going overboard. dont listen to the hate bro.

this is a first time i heard someone say they are embarrassed to rock their Js especially the 11s........makes me think that you might not have enough confidence in yourself and focus too much about what people think about you or what you're wearing. You should be proud to have a collection of 11s to wear.......be unique and be you, man. It's a waste of time and energy to think about something like this cause at the end of the day, it comes down to whether you are happy or not......and in this case, whether you are happy just to rock those 11s......that is all. peace.

this is a first time i heard someone say they are embarrassed to rock their Js especially the 11s........makes me think that you might not have enough confidence in yourself and focus too much about what people think about you or what you're wearing. You should be proud to have a collection of 11s to wear.......be unique and be you, man. It's a waste of time and energy to think about something like this cause at the end of the day, it comes down to whether you are happy or not......and in this case, whether you are happy just to rock those 11s......that is all. peace.

best thing is some black cargo and a white v-neck.. that what i wear with my space jam

best thing is some black cargo and a white v-neck.. that what i wear with my space jam

for the spacejams if u wanna kill em blak jeans and try to find a black shirt with batman on it cause they usually hav blue on em
wen i get my coolgreys ima hav a grey polo and im funna wear sum cargos
but u should wear shorts most of the time so hatas could kno u got em on lock
jus dont wear em like how the people nowadays wear em(swaggin em)uuh
me myself dont lik that and im 14 in da 9th grade so jus do u

for the spacejams if u wanna kill em blak jeans and try to find a black shirt with batman on it cause they usually hav blue on em
wen i get my coolgreys ima hav a grey polo and im funna wear sum cargos
but u should wear shorts most of the time so hatas could kno u got em on lock
jus dont wear em like how the people nowadays wear em(swaggin em)uuh
me myself dont lik that and im 14 in da 9th grade so jus do u

Back
Top Bottom