How do you approach a girl you dont know?

Originally Posted by halal cart23

There is 1 prob w/ meeting girls in college, and that is that, in order to win a girl, you must 1st win over the stagnant and almost impermeable social hierarchy that she is part of.

roll.gif
I used to think this too.

Then I realized if you can get a girl 1 on 1, she'll let you know what she's about 7 times out of 10.

You can keep trying to impress their friends and trying to get their girls to cosign, or you can be direct with them from the jump. I used to go with the first option before I realized that the latter was one.

There is 1 prob w/ meeting girls in college, and that is that, in order to win a girl, you must 1st win over the stagnant and almost impermeable social hierarchy that she is part of.

roll.gif
I used to think this too.

Then I realized if you can get a girl 1 on 1, she'll let you know what she's about 7 times out of 10.

You can keep trying to impress their friends and trying to get their girls to cosign, or you can be direct with them from the jump. I used to go with the first option before I realized that the latter was one.

You're still on that? Wasn't your thread about that like 2 weeks ago?

You're still on that? Wasn't your thread about that like 2 weeks ago?

The polar bear line was killed by that commercial, I knew that prob about 6 years ago. Never tried it smh

The polar bear line was killed by that commercial, I knew that prob about 6 years ago. Never tried it smh

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
[Reach in for her to smell]
Just kidding, Ricky Battalion. Can I buy you a drink?

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
[Reach in for her to smell]
Just kidding, Ricky Battalion. Can I buy you a drink?

Back
Top Bottom