How do you approach a girl you dont know?

as in in public, or on the street, at school, the bank, etc....
what do you guys say to get the ball rolling and not come off as a creeper?

Once i was sitting waiting for a the shuttle at school and was sittingnext to a fine girl. I pretended to do my homework and was writing and broke my pencil on purpose. I then asked her if she had a pencil i could use just for a second. She gave me one and i began with the small talk.

Spoiler [+]
reggie_miller.jpg

Spoiler [+]

swish.jpg

Spoiler [+]
michaeljordanmjmj23_1.jpg

as in in public, or on the street, at school, the bank, etc....
what do you guys say to get the ball rolling and not come off as a creeper?

Once i was sitting waiting for a the shuttle at school and was sittingnext to a fine girl. I pretended to do my homework and was writing and broke my pencil on purpose. I then asked her if she had a pencil i could use just for a second. She gave me one and i began with the small talk.

Spoiler [+]
reggie_miller.jpg

Spoiler [+]

swish.jpg

Spoiler [+]
michaeljordanmjmj23_1.jpg

"hey, do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"

"i dont know how much?"

"enough to break the ice. hi, my name's mo greene"

"i dont know how much?"

Got to read body language first.

Any signs of her looking like she would even say a friendly hello is when you make a move.

If she responds well to your presence then keep the conversation going but be natural.

Be yourself for best results.

Any signs of her looking like she would even say a friendly hello is when you make a move.

If she responds well to your presence then keep the conversation going but be natural.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

"i dont know how much?"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

"i dont know how much?"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Lets say she doesn't even notice you. Say she is reading a book as you see her.

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

A lot of options you could do. But it's so much easier when you have a subtle confident swagger that you feel when you catch them looking up at you from whatever they doing.

You could chop it up about something you have in common about that book or magazine she reading - maybe you read it before or have a question about it.

Think out loud to yourself but don't end up looking like a weirdo.

Drop something closer to her proximity like a pen or coin and see how she reacts.

Softly spit some bars from a track you been putting on repeat recently or a song you can sing good. Man but if you can sing and have girl problems then
indifferent.gif

One time I straight up sat down right next to shawty when there were other seating options available and ended up having a nice conversation about breakfast lol.

I dunno though those are some things I just thought of... These situations are hard to give specific advice to because there are so many variables. Just remember to be yourself and read her reactions.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

A lot of options you could do. But it's so much easier when you have a subtle confident swagger that you feel when you catch them looking up at you from whatever they doing.

You could chop it up about something you have in common about that book or magazine she reading - maybe you read it before or have a question about it.

Think out loud to yourself but don't end up looking like a weirdo.

Drop something closer to her proximity like a pen or coin and see how she reacts.

Softly spit some bars from a track you been putting on repeat recently or a song you can sing good. Man but if you can sing and have girl problems then
indifferent.gif

One time I straight up sat down right next to shawty when there were other seating options available and ended up having a nice conversation about breakfast lol.

I dunno though those are some things I just thought of... These situations are hard to give specific advice to because there are so many variables. Just remember to be yourself and read her reactions.

What kind of book is it and do you know anything about that subject?

Girls love a dude who is insightful. Whether it's politics, economics, religion, fiction, or whatever. If you can ask what the book is about and offer some sort of insight withouth coming off as cocky or ignorant, you should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom