How do you feel about having children?

-Doesnt want to have sex
-Doesnt want kids
-Picky
What else? You're 0 for 3 so far. Good luck finding "that" special guy in your life. Seriously, what do you even have to offer a dude?
I can already tell you shouldnt have children. Some women just dont have that maternal instinct :smh:

As for me, I love kids (That are mine). If it was up to me i'd have 3 by now.

She's an amazing catch man. Leave it alone before she goes crying to Meth.

Im 34 with one and don't want another
Yeah, but you have one.

My point is that when your 18-24 or so, you don't really gravitate towards that thought process. I certainly didn't. At that age, I felt I wanted kids, but didn't put too much thought into it. Now, I just turned 30, getting my career on the right track and have the right girl -- whom I'll be marrying later this year -- to where there are zero uncertainties like before.

Everyone says they don't want to have a kid, until they have a kid.

Then your perspective changes.

This will be 80% of ya'll

That's his fault for falling into that.

I left the last girl I was with because she starting talking about having kids. 

You're in a hostage situation when that happens. 

When you
gonna marry her fam?
I don't know if we're end up there, but its possible

Her parents, my parents, and everybody else says they can just tell that we click and will get marries, but I don't eem know...

People change, so there's no telling where I'll be 5-7 years from now when I start looking for that type of stuff..

I will say that she could be the best accidental baby mama a dude could have. :lol:

I told her that. Haha

Last edited:
Don't feel like looking through. But what are the reasons why?

I guess you shouldnt take this the wrong way. But with more people like you, there is one less person that shouldn't be having kids that probably can't take care of kids.

I'm 28. Had my son less than a year ago and my outlook on having a kid changed completely. I honestly don't know why I waited so long tbh.

If you dont want kids. Don't have em.

If you want kids. Don't wait too long. IMO

Don't feel like looking through. But what are the reasons why?

I guess you shouldnt take this the wrong way. But with more people like you, there is one less person that shouldn't be having kids that probably can't take care of kids.

I'm 28. Had my son less than a year ago and my outlook on having a kid changed completely. I honestly don't know why I waited so long tbh.

If you dont want kids. Don't have em.

If you want kids. Don't wait too long. IMO
what's "waiting too long"

Back
Top Bottom