How do you guys feel about the possible existence of extraterrestrials?

yall watch this and i hope yall understand while i'll put an alien in the sharpshooter

Last edited:
Not only do Aliens exist, we've been in contact with them for many years.

The Pyramids?

The Easter Island statues?

...The iPhone?

You guys really think these were the work of human beings?

Existence? Possible. But I dont think anything like we portray it movies. Earth and humans were random. We have 5 fingers, bellybuttons, earlobes. What are the odds of another planet frok another galaxy have the same ingredients as we did. And this certain time at that. They could have different gasses, elements, suns so everything would be completey abstract to what we would guess it could be. And what says there was not a more advanced planet than ours 50 trillion years ago. Just cause we have a conscience and can think about it right now, doesnt mean this point in time is the most important time in the history of everything. That place could have 2 fingers on their main species, 50 feet tall, cause the planets bigger, have a completely different form of measurements because they have their own scale and know nothing of what we have made for oursleves. Time, days, nights would be completey unique, even transportation. Who says theyve figured space travel at this time. That could happen in 100 trillion years from now, when earth could be absolutely nothing at that point. Its all random. Spaceships are mans imagination. Aliens in our movies are human height cause we need human actors to play them lol. So its pretty much a thing you cant even guess cause theres so many properties to consider.

Existence? Possible. But I dont think anything like we portray it movies. Earth and humans were random. We have 5 fingers, bellybuttons, earlobes. What are the odds of another planet frok another galaxy have the same ingredients as we did. And this certain time at that. They could have different gasses, elements, suns so everything would be completey abstract to what we would guess it could be. And what says there was not a more advanced planet than ours 50 trillion years ago. Just cause we have a conscience and can think about it right now, doesnt mean this point in time is the most important time in the history of everything. That place could have 2 fingers on their main species, 50 feet tall, cause the planets bigger, have a completely different form of measurements because they have their own scale and know nothing of what we have made for oursleves. Time, days, nights would be completey unique, even transportation. Who says theyve figured space travel at this time. That could happen in 100 trillion years from now, when earth could be absolutely nothing at that point. Its all random. Spaceships are mans imagination. Aliens in our movies are human height cause we need human actors to play them lol. So its pretty much a thing you cant even guess cause theres so many properties to consider.

Your using too much logic and making way too much sense bro. It's giving me a headache. Let these short bus'ers explain this one

mycoldyourdone mycoldyourdone Yeah that's what I was thinking that Hollywood portrays them to have these big *** heads, but who knows if they look exactly like us.

Anyone else see those blinking yellow light early Saturday morning? I'm in the Bronx...seen it on a cab ride home it was WILD. The lights were blinking from right to left behind some clouds in bright yellow. Also was some flashes of white. I saw someone on Twitter in Pennsylvania also saw the same thing.

The odds are better than you think even with how vast the universe is within this time frame.

Of course that doesn't mean these aliens look anything like us or that their biological composition is anything close to ours. Doesn't mean they can't be sentient and intelligent.

Also spaceships aren't imagination, we've built them and are building better ones right now. We'll probably be on Mars before the next century.

Last edited:
mycoldyourdone mycoldyourdone Yeah that's what I was thinking that Hollywood portrays them to have these big *** heads, but who knows if they look exactly like us.

Scale comes into play too. What if that aliens foot size is the size of korea lol.

Also, not sure, dont really know about space, but what if the space air in other galaxies are diff than ours. Lets say these guus have spaceships, they get to our turf somehow...how will their ship/material react to our space air.

And even before all that, how would it be able to travel through galaxies. If the other galaxies are like our with **** floating around, you would need force to move. We use fuel. What is their fuel and how did they have enough to get here. This isnt a computer where you give coordinates and can place something there. Unless they know magic. Unfortunately we dont have that yet.

Its complex. There could be a scenario where there are aliens in our galaxy that can be hidden from human eyes/contact...like they could have some on switch that hides them from us "dumb humans" or something and choose not to mingle with us. But that would more likely be a horrible movie than actually real.

I'll hang with an alien, assuming he also likes wrestling and Coors & can tell rad stories about the rest of the universe.

Last edited:
So I'm doing a lil research and it seems
Stargates are real
Time machines
And aliens
Seems as the government has knowledge of all this :smh:
Hearing that there's a start are in Iraq
One of the reasons we went to Iraq
Remember Iraq is where Sumerian people lived
And brought us MANY advancements in man kind
Which many believe were cause if aliens :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

My dad swears by it. One summer when he was a kid he stayed on base with his uncle (I think) and he said some nights he would hear the planes flying above and he claims they were chasing them.

Story goes something like that. My dad isn't one of them conspiracy type of guys. But this the only story he tells that fits that category and he swears by it. He said they would pull aircrafts covered up late at night and some other stuff

Can't remember his full story lol

And as far as my belief I think they exist. The advanced math behind the pyramids is why I believe they do. I just feel like their knowledge was taught from someone. Maybe not

I also feel like a nuclear bomb will never be dropped again because of them. I think they sent warning shots after that went down.

Last edited:
Either my brightness is to low or ain't s_ there. I can't see anything :lol:

Theres probably a space internet type thing we dont have the technology to access yet.

Communications between two very advanced civilizations will likely use a science and a technology inaccessible to us. We are like the inhabitants of an isolated valley in New Guinea who communicate with societies in neighboring valleys (quite different societies, I might add) by runner and by drum. When asked how a very advanced society will communicate, they might guess by an extremely rapid runner or by an improbably large drum. They might not guess a technology beyond their ken. And yet, all the while, a vast international cable and radio traffic passes over them, around them, and through them...

~ Carl Sagan

It would be waaay more fascinating and extraordinary if there wasn't life elsewhere.

I think that it's been proven that if there is a right chemical balance on a planet, life will eventually appear. Once this is established, then the rest is just a matter of statistics. And the statistics are always on the side of the universe. You have to sit down and really concentrate in order to begin to grasp the fact of how vast the universe is.

It's amazing to think that there very well might be life forms that are BILLIONS of years ahead of us. If you see how much the human race has advanced in the past 100 years, imagine the technological advances they might've undertaken. They could've developed beyond machines hundreds of millions of years ago and developed beyond matter, to something like a spirit. I also think that it's very possible that they might be watching us right now, not too different from that South Park episode where "Earth" was a reality TV show for the aliens.

If a possible Independence Day thing happens, it could possibly unite the whole world for once. I have no doubt they exist. Whether or not they are friendly is to be seen. However when the world comes to know ETs, we will finally unite as a human race.

smokin.gif

Earth can't be the only planet that supports life. It just doesn't make any sense.

Our own Solar System got a lot of neighboring planetary systems that each got planets to boot. And that comprises 1 galaxy.

Now, imagine hundreds or thousands of  one hundred billion galaxies are out there besides the Milky Way.

Damn.
mean.gif
Fixed. It's really crazy. I already recommended this in the I never knew that thread, but anyone who is even slightly interested in space and cosmology should check out Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. It's on Netflix and it has the "watch out we got a badass over here" guy.

Back
Top Bottom