How do you honestly feel about nation wide Gay Marriage?

Do you approve or disapprove of the U.S now being Gay Marriage nation wide friendly?

• I don't approve due to religious, personal, family purposes, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I approve, happy for them, love whomever you want.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
News already broke out that the U.S is now part of the list that accepts Gay Marriage nation wide. Without trolling, how do you feel?

I approve b.

Love, and let love.

WBU OP? How do you feel about it?

Last edited:
Just booked my stay at South Beach at the end of the month... Who else is going?

I disapprove.
A man shouldn't go into another mans backyard.
That's gross to me.
I dont sleep over it tho.
I can only worry about me and mine.

Last edited:
Lets see who gets banned........

Why would anyone get banned? It's only opinion. As long as nobody tries to insult a certain group directly. You must really be new.

I approve b.

Love, and let love.

WBU OP? How do you feel about it?

Approve. I love Lesbians.

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
https://www.facebook.com/TheRealWTFMagazine/videos/863928466961051/
Hispanic reporter asks white guy who is against illegal immigration if he's a racist. His black friend then completely owns the reporter. This is awesome.>> Jason Fyk
Posted by WTF Magazine on Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Last edited:
I disapprove.
That's gross to me.

I know how you feel, well I did many many years ago, until many of my homies started coming out. So I'm used to the group. But what if homosexuality is genetics though?

I disapprove, I personally don't think it's right but who am I to tell someone who they can and cannot love/ be with. but I wish them the best. You need a neutral " doesn't bother me and I don't care for it either" option.

As long as you have consenting adults, do whatever makes you happy..

Although, I think religious denominations who are opposed to gay marriage should not be forced to hold the ceremonies

Especially since there are tax benefits and other legal stuff that comes with being wedded.. I look at it more from that perspective, gays should have access to those rights

As long as you have consenting adults, do whatever makes you happy..

Although, I think religious denominations who are opposed to gay marriage should not be forced to hold the ceremonies

Especially since there are tax benefits and other legal stuff that comes with being wedded.. I look at it more from that perspective, gays should have access to those rights

Funny, kids shouldn't be forced into a religious denomination at birth.

Ironic innit?

I disapprove.
That's gross to me.

I know how you feel, well I did many many years ago, until many of my homies started coming out. So I'm used to the group. But what if homosexuality is genetics though?
I mean, I wanna **** everything in a skirt (xx chromes of course).
I'm pretty sure that genetic, but I'm married and I disapprove of an adulterous lifestyle as well.
I made the decision, going against my genetics to keep it in my pants.

Last edited:
I approve and Im a Christian. I don't believe being gay is right, but I believe it should be legal.

I don't believe that laws should be controlling people. If Christians want to change people, then change their way of thinking. Dont force it by restricting them of their freedom.

My idea comes from the 21st Amendment when alcohol was prohibited. It was pushed by Christians and women. (Although it was def. true that many Americans had a huge alcohol problem. Men were beating their wives from being drunk). Basically what ended up happening was it created huge organized crimes (Al Capone). If Christians restrict gays freedom, then there will be more hatred and bitterness towards them from the LBGT community.

Change their hearts, not the law.

edit*

and I dont believe religious organization should be forced to perform ceremonies for gays.

Last edited:
I just have the 'you do you' attitude towards it because I am not personally affected in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom