How do you honestly feel about nation wide Gay Marriage?

Do you approve or disapprove of the U.S now being Gay Marriage nation wide friendly?

• I don't approve due to religious, personal, family purposes, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I approve, happy for them, love whomever you want.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[thread="630938"] [/thread]
This is where biblical adherence comes in.

As a Bible believer, God created all organically including man and woman.

He created them for each other. Their covenant with each other is marriage.

Its exclusive. So including homosex relationships in that is redefining what God has already defined according to scripture.

This covenant is the foundation of life and life does not spring forth from homosex bonds.

Thats what makes it an issue, including that union in marriage.

I dont expect you to agree but I hope I articulated this where you and others have clearer insight.

Marriage is a legal institution in the USA, so I don't see why any religious group should dictate what is allowed in a marriage. I guess I'm just not understanding how homosexual couples using the term marriage affects you. I get that it's against your beliefs, but that doesn't explain why they should use another term. 
I view it as a universal agreement. Nothing to do with a nation. But our and other nations recognize this agreement and have designated specific liberties as apart of it. Those man designated liberties should be extended to homosex relations in my opinion. I have no issue with reassigning what man has assigned. But when it interferes with Gods original design, an agreement between man and woman that transcends any government law, then it disturbs me. You are right, it has nothing to do with me specifically, thats why you will never see me protesting or devoting serious energy to take away from what they (gays) are trying to establish, but one thing I will always be is honest. And modifying what God has set in place, I can never get behind.

Last edited:
I Don't really care.

I just don't really like when people use these things as a spectacle (Bruce kardashian) instead of just chillen and being happy

Another issue I see is if married homosexual couples can adopt kids, how will the kid and its own peers react to it, and realizing that two same sex parents aren't the norm as they get older? Kids may not have that true "Motherly love" or that true "Father figure".

I think this is the greater issue at hand and I wonder how much thought has really been put into its ramifications. However same sex parents could take over and then it will be a non issue.

On the other other hand, I wonder how this will affect future global population growth as this picks up steam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom