How does one smash video vixen type females?

Get a table at a hot club & invite them to chill at your table. Get them liquored up & then take her home after. Easy.
I know you get it cracking, but it's not that easy fam, they always have that hating friend that none of your boys want to take one for the team and talk to
tired.gif

I know you get it cracking, but it's not that easy fam, they always have that hating friend that none of your boys want to take one for the team and talk to |I

When you have a table, the friend usually comes over with the "vixen." In LA, the friends are usually damn good looking, there's certain spots that won't let anything below a 7 inside. Now if that isn't true during your pursuits, just get the friend tipsy too & she'll usually let everything go.8)

O.P. "video vixens" are regular chicks. My ex was in videos and I've dated my share of models, video chicks and actresses. It's very accessible to me because I live in LA and I work in the industry. Video girls and all these other "urban models" don't make **** for a living and are very regular. Girls only get paid $500 bucks to do spreads for magazines etc and most of the popular ones only make money througha appearances at clubs. 95% of them have regular 9 to 5 like most people. The gold digger thing isn't always necessarily true because frankly most of these chicks are around dudes with money all of the time and they aren't easily impressed. Granted the majority of them will only give you love if you are tricking but as with any girl if you can get in her head it doesn't matter. Just pull a cute chick with buttcheeks and boom you've got a video model. Yall really don't understand how regular these chicks Yall beast over are. These chicks aren't Victoria Secret models making millions man they 9 times out of 10 are broke as **** or have some unprofessional *** ***** managing them or are strippers. Nobody takes urban models seriously that's why not a one has ever crossed over into mainstream gigs. You can easily pull one on the low if you have something remotely going for yourself like any other chick. Stop putting pretty ratchets on a pedestal.

MORE LIKE 5-7S, IDK YOUR SCALE BUT AN 8 IS LEGIT AS HELL, YOU CANT BE AN 8 AND NOT BE CUTE BRO, 8-10S OFF RIP HAVE A PRETTY FACE, AND LEGIT PRETTY GIRLS ARE THE HARDEST TO TALK TO, YOU CAN SAY IM GASSIN EM BUT IF YOU MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT WITH A PRETTY GIRL YOU STARE HARD MY NIG AND TO ME THATS WORSE THAN OOGLIN OVER A THUMPER, A CHICK WITH A BODY AND SHES NOT REALLY PRETTY CAN ONLY GET AS HIGH AS A 7
AS A HOMAGE TO YOU RICKY I WENT TO THE CLUB SUNDAY NIGHT AND PULLED A GANG OF NUMBERS, NOT ONE RESPONSE BACK WHEN I TRIED TO CLAIM MY PRIZE, ALL FAT BOOTIES AND TATAS BUT ONLY 6-7.8S AND ALL AT LEAST HIT ME WITH THE "YOU'RE SO CUTE/ OMG TALK SPANISH TO ME" I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PULL A ONE NIGHTER AT ALL AND I DONT WANT TO GO LOWER THAN A 6
yeah... you might be right about the scale... a bonafide body w/ a busted face cant be higher than a 7.... but that's what i'm getting at...

fellas get at them ON THE REGULAR... now those stunnigly beautiful types... i'm telling you... they always say "why wont guys approach me?"

but homage was indeed received, la fambilia... i went back and looked at this past year... i only shot... 30% from the field... but i was jackin, a la Allen Iverson 2003... and when i counted that i had a solid 20 YAMBS i smanged this past year... i realized that its a numbers game....

keep on keepin on... i'm trying to set up a perimeter w/ my team all around dallas... and i've been getting rejected on the regular.

O.P. "video vixens" are regular chicks. My ex was in videos and I've dated my share of models, video chicks and actresses. It's very accessible to me because I live in LA and I work in the industry. Video girls and all these other "urban models" don't make **** for a living and are very regular. Girls only get paid $500 bucks to do spreads for magazines etc and most of the popular ones only make money througha appearances at clubs. 95% of them have regular 9 to 5 like most people. The gold digger thing isn't always necessarily true because frankly most of these chicks are around dudes with money all of the time and they aren't easily impressed. Granted the majority of them will only give you love if you are tricking but as with any girl if you can get in her head it doesn't matter. Just pull a cute chick with buttcheeks and boom you've got a video model. Yall really don't understand how regular these chicks Yall beast over are. These chicks aren't Victoria Secret models making millions man they 9 times out of 10 are broke as **** or have some unprofessional *** ***** managing them or are strippers. Nobody takes urban models seriously that's why not a one has ever crossed over into mainstream gigs. You can easily pull one on the low if you have something remotely going for yourself like any other chick. Stop putting pretty ratchets on a pedestal.

:pimp: :pimp:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you're in VIP & are legit popping bottles, like 1 maybe 2 bottles per head, she'll see you.

Invite her over , let the drinks flow, and kick it to her like u normally would.

They're accessible, like dudes said they have regular *** jobs. They just look like a regular fine *** bank teller or grocery store cashier because they're not done up. You get them same as always, have a leg up in some way, looks, finances, game etc.

I hit a "video vixen" (no ducktales) i met her at my friends apartment complex in the elevator and exchanged numbers with her
we linked about a week later had dinner and some drinks and after some conversation she wasted no time saying lets go back to your place.
she's a dancer/choreographer that worked on videos for Bad Boy back in the 90s - afterwards we layed in bed and she showed me videos of her in 112 videos, shared stories about Biggie (she had mostly negative things to say - a total turnoff - like she made fun of how he could barely breathe when he talked and said things like "if he handn't gotten shot he'd be dead already from a heart attack :smh: )
she shared stories about a short relationship with Kanye she had and she mentioned he constantly needed attention and always wanted people around. showed me photos on her ipad - more negative comments...
finally she shared stories about working with Aaliyah and said mostly positive things about her. she talked about how seriously she took her opportunities, saying she studied and worked really hard before "Romeo Must Die" and "Queen of The Damned" - she went on to mention why she rushed to leave the shoot for "rock the boat" for another opportunity but out of respect for her I'll chill on that topic.
ultimately i was totally turned off by her. mind you this was a woman in her mid 30's who's glory days were behind her but she'd gone from being apparently one of Bad Boy's go to choreographer's in the 90's to a woman who seemed to be in her 2nd childhood. She had a roommate- probably her man the way she would trip about me coming upstairs, the way she dressed, carried herself at dinner and throughout the night.
sex was actually good, but she would NEVER SHUT UP. constantly name droppin about working with a young chris Brown, how this RB from the Titans proposed to her. one of these dudes even bought her a porsche which she sold and i believe was living off the money from.
wither way the point of telling this story was to say these "video vixens" are not all they're cracked up to be. It was a fun experience but I'd much rather have a woman that has some substance.
anyways i cut ties with her, she left the nastiest voicemail on my phone calling me lame immature whatever. Vixens aren't hard to land, but may not be worth the catch.
Great story. Most of the times the girls with the looks don't have much personality.

These "Video Vixens" are as regular as the girl at your local grocery store looking for eggs and milk . Most people make it as if these girls are getting paid like Victoria Secret models as someone said earlier , when in actuality they're only getting 300-500$ .

With that being said , you're going to need to be famous . So i suggest you getting access to tumblr , twitter etc and get your name out there , that or become Joe Budden's friend .

For real man :lol: Just like a female can get twitter or instagram, and suddenly become a "model", a dude can get the same thing, along with a youtube account, and call himself a "rapper".

[COLOR=#red]Live in LA or NYC and be connected[/COLOR]

i want to so bad but im pretty much just now beginning to learn my own hometown and there are plenty yambs to be had, but if by some chance an offer i cant refuse that involves me relocating to NYC or LA then i will jump at it

here's a hint: it's 6 inches long and 2 inches wide...

a hunid dolla bill

Back
Top Bottom