How healthy are you?...VOL....HEALTH

my wife and i were looking at pics of us when my son was about 1 year old. she goes "whoa look at your abs" :frown:
that was about 35# ago. nowadays i eat dessert with every meal with snacks in-between.

I eat OK...no fast food for dinner. Decent vegetables, good amount of fruits, just need to drink more water.

I was all of the time and used to jog like crazy so I'd say I'm pretty fit.

So overall, need to drink more water, sleep a little more, and start jogging again on a regular basis.

eagsq1.jpg

my wife and i were looking at pics of us when my son was about 1 year old. she goes "whoa look at your abs" :frown:
that was about 35# ago. nowadays i eat dessert with every meal with snacks in-between.

i would imagine thats how it goes lol.

i like that when people get married, it doesn't matter if one or the other "lets themselves go"

i think lol

I workout 4-5 days a week and run twice a week

I try to eat healthy for the most part ..i really need to cut back on bread

Dont laugh at my struggle dinner but im eating a homemade double cheeseburger some mixed vegetables (broccoli,cauliflower,and carrots), and i had a small chicken salad

I haven't drank soda in almost 4 yrs

1 year 4.5 months here

Nothing but water, sometimes ill throw in some juice or an iced tea.

i would imagine thats how it goes lol.

i like that when people get married, it doesn't matter if one or the other "lets themselves go"

i think lol

:lol: thats about how it is here. I was in my best post baseball shape when we met. That was about 45# ago now.

SC kid SC kid it matters its just not that important til its a huge health problem or they lose attraction. You love them regardless though.

Last edited:
Been off soda and fast food for over 2yrs now. Dont even care for it. Dont have much sweets either, mostly cuz i dont buy it cuz if its around i demolish it lol. Work out 5-6 days a week.

^^^^ what do you eat?

You love them regardless though.

thats wassup.

im not a gym cat. i run almost everyday tho.

but id like to lift weights. get cut like bruce lee.

Last edited:
Much heavier than I should be.
Eat way more veggies now that my lady is plant based diet. Doin straight plant based has made me binge a lot on fast food smh.

^^^^ what do you eat?
thats wassup.

im not a gym cat. i run almost everyday tho.

but id like to lift weights. get cut like bruce lee.

In my culture a lot of the popular dishes are like a sort of stew over rice. I make a variation of it depending what i have at the crib. Either chicken or ground beef with veggies. Broccoli, eggplant, tomatoes, spinach, green beans etc. Whatever i have. Ive cut back some on the rice, but its hard af cuz i love it lol. Either plain white rice, white rice with veggies in it. Eating a lot more fruit, fresh and dried. Cashews and almonds are good too, mix em with dried apricot, mango, cherry etc.

I run better on a vegan diet 
I went vegan for a few days and felt myself get hungry hella times, not efficient for my body.
You obviously went into it all wrong. 
roll.gif
 When people tell me they go vegan but only eat fruits and veggies<<<<

Of course you're going to be hungry

Had a friend who went vegan and he told me he just ate salad for lunch and dinner before he quit 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

The bulk of your diet should be straight carbs in my opinion. (High Carb low fat)

I eat a lot of rice and beans, pasta, whole grain breads, spinach, fruits, and other veggies. 

I eat A LOT too. My non vegan friends will have about one plate at dinner at the dining hall. I'll have two smoothies, whole plate of spinach, plate of of pasta, and plate with some veggies. I'll also grab a few pieces of fruit on the way out for a snack later. 

Exercise regularly. Been off soda for a couple weeks now..was still drinking it cause I'm dumb. Actually sticking to it this time. Water/Fruit infused water now. Cut my portions back a bit. Went down a shirt & pants size.

Metabolism kinda skyrocketed :lol:

Looking at myself from this time last year and I looked terrible :x

Dgaf bout what anyone say nothing about being fat is good. Had to come to terms with that

Last edited:
I drink a gallon of water a day

Only have one unhealthy meal a week and the rest of the week includes a ton of veggies, fruits, chicken, fish, eggs, brown rice, sweet potatoes, and a slice of wheat bread here or there

Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night

Lift 5 times a week, run twice a week, and now yoga once a week

Back
Top Bottom