How I got scammed

mean.gif

laugh.gif

Thats what you get for being a *** *** reseller *****

Last edited:
Why was this done outside of ebay? Was it a payment sent as a gift? Did he promise to pay you close to asking so youd save on fees?

Yo, my dumbass did the same thing thinking it was paid for. I was pushing hella shoes, all of a sudden I sent that shoes out without the payment. I did package intercept from usps last resort. I tracked it, called customer service called the post office in Florida and had them not drop it off at the address. Try it. Took two weeks but I got my kicks back. You gotta be on it though. 

Last edited:
Thats what you get for being a *** *** reseller *****

1. I wear all of my shoes and I keep them 2. I dont sell shoes for a living this was honestly my fourth sale... Ever, and I've been collecting shoes for 11 years. I didn't like the way they fit so I sold them, was I supposed to give them away for free?

Last edited:
So during all of this you never actually logged into PayPal to see the money in your account?

I don't ship anything out until the money is withdrawn and being deposited into my bank.

Til this day I don't know how dudes don't take legit 6 seconds to login to their PayPal account to check? Like are you that lazy? It's not complicated you enter your password and wallah

I don't feel bad for lazy people who get scammed. It's the oldest PayPal trick in the book and still odd how people fall for it still

So during all of this you never actually logged into PayPal to see the money in your account?

I don't ship anything out until the money is withdrawn and being deposited into my bank.

Til this day I don't know how dudes don't take legit 6 seconds to login to their PayPal account to check? Like are you that lazy? It's not complicated you enter your password and wallah

I don't feel bad for lazy people who get scammed. It's the oldest PayPal trick in the book and still odd how people fall for it still

i wonder if the package was shipped to nigeria.

i think thats where i used to get those scam attempts on ebay :lol:

i always print from paypal so that i can be sure to ship to the proper address so me checking the transaction is natural due to that.

Not as bad as the one I seen in a Facebook group recently. The guy did a face to face trade and never checked his shoes out. Got home opened his box and i was some dress shoes with water bottles in it.
damn dude who did that had guts :lol:
Probably was two kids though

View media item 2010540
This is from another NTer and same thing happened during this whole thing. That's why when I kept checking my paypal after I got "paid" and it didn't look any different I didn't worry. That should've been a huge red flag though... Holding funds until buyer confirms delivery

If I'm selling something:

1.) Make sure buyer is Verified on Paypal or address checks out

2.) Send the $ to your bank account

3.) Send pic of address label + item to buyer to confirm

4.) Send out package + tracking # to buyer

5.) Follow up with buyer to confirm that they received the package

Son got a payment confirmation regarding paypal from a gmail account. :lol:

Say that **** out loud. You'll feel even worse OP.

What other shoes you selling?

Last edited:
Not as bad as the one I seen in a Facebook group recently. The guy did a face to face trade and never checked his shoes out. Got home opened his box and i was some dress shoes with water bottles in it.

Aqua 8's lol

And couldnt take 2 minutes to go to paypal.com to check that money is there. How were you going to ship to confirmed address. How can you guys fall for this these days...

And couldnt take 2 minutes to go to paypal.com to check that money is there. How were you going to ship to confirmed address. How can you guys fall for this these days...

That person's address is confirmed paypal

Last edited:
No one deserves to be scammed. Hopefully this post helps someone.

There are times when paypal does require delivery confirmation to release funds, but you'll still see the funds as pending in your account. ALWAYS check your account before shipping out.

Back
Top Bottom