How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

About 30 or 40 percent of the entire daschunds population to fatigue the tiger from boredom.

Any video of how strong gorillas chimps etc are?

Couldn't find them...

Also, I asked people at my job and they said about 75...

One dude literally said "all of them"

:lol:

This is a female Orangutan that weighs 180 lbs pulling a full grown champion sumo wrestler with EASE ...a silver back gorilla weighs almost 3 times as much and is significantly stronger than an Orangutan

Y'all are wildin :rofl: ANY UFC fighters would get the work by a little Chimpanzee, yall think they can simply punch and leg sweep a gorilla :lol:. Those tests of punch power and all that are in optimal conditions where the fighters have time to get a perfect strike, thats not happening when a full grown gorilla is beating its chest staring you down cuz you made him upset with the AUDACITY to step to him man. Gorilla would give them a couple hulk slams and then sit back and eat some berries shaking its head in disappointment. They have larger arm muscles than leg muscles too. Plus they're incredibly intelligent and self aware, they'd know the deal if coordinated attacks were coming
lol @self coordinated attacks lol

I love Niketalk, man. I sweatergahd :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you never lied I couldn't breathe reading this thread lol Niketalk 4 life lmao

This guy ate a tiger.........Twice. must be still alive lol that ***** huuuuge lol

View media item 465332

102t9ie.jpg

Last edited:
At least 200 and I'd also need them to be rabid if not they'd just be running away while a few were pinned down and torn apart.

i think the silverback has that one......one hit from the gorilla and that tiger is out.....on the other hand it'll take more than one hit or bite for the tiger to really damage the silverback....dem silverbacks are on a whole other level of beast bruhs...

tiger is more of a natural killer though.. gorillas can fight when needed and have insane strength but I mean, they're vegetarians

View media item 466149

Man I'd say about 500

100 on each leg and 100 on the face and those wieners would catch themselves a body.

This thread reminds me of the "How many 5th graders can you take out" thread made a few years ago. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom