How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

You just need 4 mma fighters against a gorilla. Spider Silva will just dodge the punches matrix style to tire it out (plus, as soon as the gorilla punches him, he will just roll with the hits, minimizing the impact), while Jose Aldo will simultaneously leg kick the gorilla, eventually crippling its movement/footwork. Jon Jones and Cain Velasquez will then each grab a leg and do a double - single leg takedown and then ground and pound until the gorilla is dead.

End result....0 human casualties and 1 dead primate.

A gorilla comes in riding a liger (obviously the rock with each other) and thy try to ride on a bear and a bull holding down the block slanging sockeye salmon. Who you got?

I think so too. The gorilla would pull up ghost ride off the liger and go for the bear first while the liger handles the bull. But and bear and a bull team would just be trucking everything bulls poking you with horns and bears just ruining everything.

Last edited:
I think the team of one velociraptor riding a bear could take on a silverback riding the tiger team. Easy.

I don't see why not. They have two legs and two arms to hold on with, and a tail for balancing as well as for offensive strikes while riding around.

I don't see why not. They have two legs and two arms to hold on with, and a tail for balancing as well as for offensive strikes while riding around.

I guess it's just not socially acceptable but I feel you. It could easily be done.

False, raptors ride sharks
i-think-this-might-be-photoshopped.jpg

not actually a photoshop...watermark was added by NSA to conceal the truth.

Last edited:
I understand that completely, but nobody is fighting at sea though...

Last edited:
I understand that completely, but nobody is fighting at sea though...

True, but sharks can live up to 12 hours outside of water. Plenty of time to take down a bear or tiger, with help from the raptor of course.

Word, so now the shark is riding the velociraptor. The shark could do a tailfin-flop, up off of the velociraptor, with additional help of the velociraptors tail, and then would pretty much crush two of anything at that high of a speed.

Can we stay on topic please? We wouldn't want Meth to shut this thread down.

With the dachshunds vs tiger conversation, we still haven't factored in all the possibilities.

So far, there are too many pro-tiger endings.

You know how in cockfighting, they arm the roosters with metal claws, or how the military puts titanium canines on their dogs?

What if we did that...like duct tape knives to the top half of the dog's snouts, like some unicorn blade/narwhal wiener hounds from hell.

They could charge the tiger like a bayonet, but still bite as well.

Sure there'd be unintended friendly fire collisions with the other bladed dogs, but I hypothesize that after taking those initial casualties and tiger-swipe-caused casualties in consideration, it would take no more than 79 dachshunds with knives duct taped to them to dispatch a tiger.

Jokes aside, I hope some of you aren't underestimating how strong some of these animals are. Talking about "Let me get one good punch to the gorilla's head and he's done for". :lol:

Give me a break
give me a break
break me off a piece of that kit kat bar

some guy is defending the aggresiveness of a pack of wild hotdogs atacking a Tiger [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]lmao

This is a female Orangutan that weighs 180 lbs pulling a full grown champion sumo wrestler with EASE ...a silver back gorilla weighs almost 3 times as much and is significantly stronger than an Orangutan

Y'all are wildin :rofl: ANY UFC fighters would get the work by a little Chimpanzee, yall think they can simply punch and leg sweep a gorilla :lol:. Those tests of punch power and all that are in optimal conditions where the fighters have time to get a perfect strike, thats not happening when a full grown gorilla is beating its chest staring you down cuz you made him upset with the AUDACITY to step to him man. Gorilla would give them a couple hulk slams and then sit back and eat some berries shaking its head in disappointment. They have larger arm muscles than leg muscles too. Plus they're incredibly intelligent and self aware, they'd know the deal if coordinated attacks were coming

Last edited:
Any video of how strong gorillas chimps etc are?

Couldn't find them...

Also, I asked people at my job and they said about 75...

One dude literally said "all of them"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom