How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

I say 95 could suffocate the tiget if they jumped it at once.

ohh i forgot about how tactical Daschunds could be.....

loll this response hahaha well played.

Clearly yall dont know but the spirit of hitler lives in every Dachshund.

straight savage.

was giving this pit that work!!!

hahahaha. now imagine 25 of this lil joints, but with rage in their eyes and hate in their cute wittle hearts.

Not happenin.

And LMAO at that first video when the Daschund looks back... :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not lying, that "spirit of Hitler" comment literally has tears in my eyes and my stomach is cramping from laughter.

Repped.

After seeing those vids, I think 25 is definitely a fair number. The dachshunds would just chill and wait to catch the tiger slippin, then attack.

Had a friend like ten years ago that had a pitbull mixed with a Daschund. :x :stoneface: I still hate him for letting that happen. Big *** regular pitbull head, regular Daschund body with stumpy legs.

How many daschunds would it take to please a gay tiger?
i think probably 3 because the tiger has a big tongue so it can eat out one then use his pen0r for another then the other one switches with the two are getting pounded because the dogs will probably need a rest every 10-15 minutes

i think probably 3 because the tiger has a big tongue so it can eat out one then use his pen0r for another then the other one switches with the two are getting pounded because the dogs will probably need a rest every 10-15 minutes

i8b4e3mpjUb3C.gif

Keep in mind that, at 400-600 lbs, tigers mate every 10 minutes. I'm thinking at the very least two sandwhiched together, belly-on-belly, with a third one laying near the tigers face so the tiger can do it's mating bites. So that's three at a time. Tiger's mate 50x a day. In each mating session, the tiger probably wastes the life of one of the daschunds with his mating bite. So 50x a day means that atleast 50 daschunds will die while mating with the gay tiger for that day.

I would say that with a proper rotation, I am going with 85 daschunds to please a gay tiger in one day.

OK, this is getting even weirder now :lol: I'm dying at how much thought and effort dude put into that response :x :rofl:

Last edited:
Dude said he's stronger than a tiger. You're probably not even stronger than an LSU tiger, let alone a real one.

Just throw the daschund, average 15 pounds, from the top of the Empire State Building, about 431 meters, falling at a velocity of 92 meters a second towards the tiger on the ground...that tiger's dead.

You're welcome.

Sincerely,

an Asian

Back
Top Bottom