How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

Well if Simba could take on 3 hyenas at once, and Richard parker was able to one hit KO a hyena, how many daschunds equal 1 hyena?

Last edited:
Well if Simba could take on 3 hyenas at once, and Richard parker was able to one hit KO a hyena, how many daschunds equal 1 hyena?

Well simba is way bigger than a weiny. But that's besides the point. Richard parker killed that hyena after he killed the zebra. So you're telling me one daschhund could kill one zebra? I think not good sir.

Legitimately trying to come up with a number, but I just can't. Daschunds are just too silly looking for me to take this seriously...:lol:

A tiger would never ever everrrrr lose; not even if you threw infinity plus one Daschunds at it...:lol:

I came here to post this....tiger ran up on 2 full grown elephants plus like 5/6 humans while they were shooting at him. Took off from the FT line tore dudes hand up.

SMH. That's why you don't throw your "weapon."

And :wow: @ how that tiger just appears out of the grass like that. And :wow: how the tiger knew that the human on top of the elephant was the bigger danger. :pimp:

Last edited:
Every Swing of a tigers paw would = death 
laugh.gif

Tiger is just an animal im a human. God gave me more power for a reason. I guarantee that if me and a tiger were in a cage i would walk out wearing that tiger skin like the king of zamunda

:lol: my man brought up richard parker. on that note richard parker was a half drowned,seasick tiger that OHK a hyena. no contest

Yo, that tiger attack was insane. Dude came from NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the main topic at hand, I'd say 125 (serious number).

anything under 500 daschunds is LAUGHABLE. Their canines are half the size of a tiger's CLAW, and has the strength to take down a freaking moose. the dog would probably tire out tryna break skin biting. :lol:

pound for pound the strength of a tiger is unmatched.. if you had the equivalent strength you would be able to leap on top of a one story house easily..

my dog would own in a ladder match

Last edited:
anything under 500 daschunds is LAUGHABLE. Their canines are half the size of a tiger's CLAW, and has the strength to take down a freaking moose. the dog would probably tire out tryna break skin biting. :lol:

The tiger would get exhausted and fall asleep after slaughtering like, 100 of these things. The tiger would then take a nap while the rest of these struggle dogs peck at it's skin and then wake up a few hours later for round 2 at the buffet.

Back
Top Bottom