How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

This cannot be real. Yalls fools in here. I dont think there is a number of daschounds(sp) that could take a tiger.

And did some fool ask how many pro fighters would it take to take down a gorilla ? :wow:

Son chimpanzees have been known to rip peoples limbs off. A gorilla? you smackt yo

hand to hand combat a gorilla Will murk any number of pro fighters you throw at him....what are you dudes smokinnnnnnnn?

Talmbout Spider Silva and Frank Mir gonna combo up on a Silverback and tap him out w/ the rear naked choke.
laugh.gif

This cannot be real. Yalls fools in here. I dont think there is a number of daschounds(sp) that could take a tiger.

And did some fool ask how many pro fighters would it take to take down a gorilla ? :wow:

Son chimpanzees have been known to rip peoples limbs off. A gorilla? you smackt yo

hand to hand combat a gorilla Will murk any number of pro fighters you throw at him....what are you dudes smokinnnnnnnn?

youve been over estimating animals this entire thread b. DO you think that 8-9 Dwayne Johnsons couldnt take down a gorilla? Sure thered be casualties, but last time I checked, gorillas didnt know how to escape rear naked chokeholds :D

Last edited:
youve been over estimating animals this entire thread b. DO you think that 8-9 Dwayne Johnsons couldnt take down a gorilla? Sure thered be casualties, but last time I checked, gorillas didnt know how to escape rear naked chokeholds :D

WUT!!!!?

:rofl:

huhruhvuhvnjfenuihui hgrn jnjnfxjhbhgygxrbf;b

trollin levels reaching an all time high in here

:rofl:

Wow I called that.

10 Rocky Miavia's would get bodied by a silverback.

its 10. gorillas dont have the awareness to fend off that many attackers. After the first 2, he'd be swarmed upon and its over
0] Gorillas been observed bending and snapping 2" thick tempered steel bars...

how does that help in a fight against superior numbers. once his back is turned, hes done. AS I said, maybe 3-4 would die. But one good punch to the back of the skull and its night night

how does that help in a fight against superior numbers. once his back is turned, hes done. AS I said, maybe 3-4 would die. But one good punch to the back of the skull and its night night

so you are telling me the Rock can knock out cold a Silverback Gorilla, please tell me moar.

I think if you reach around on a gorilla like that, the strength of his neck would be able to turn his head around and put his lips all over your muscles.

so you are telling me the Rock can knock out cold a Silverback Gorilla, please tell me moar.

not the rock, but rampage jackson can generate 1800 psi with a punch. Which is the equivalent of having a small hippo sitting on your head. 1800 is hard enough to crack a skull.S o 1 of those punches to the back of the head of a gorilla does nothing? pls

Last edited:
A silver back gorilla has the power to lift himself up with one arm with no problems. Things have 55" biceps without flexing..... 20 "rocks" at least and 15 of them would die

Last edited:
Honestly, Dachshunds are very intelligent so I would say about 15 of them would get the job done.

Alls you have to do is arm about five of the dogs with roman candles to distract/spook the tiger...

the rest would then surprise attack the tiger.

/Tiger.

QCieJ.gif

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rofl: ok now, 100 Call of Duty Daschunds shooting rockets at 1 tiger? Sounds like the tiger doesn't stand a chance

not the rock, but rampage jackson can generate 1800 psi with a punch. Which is the equivalent of having a small hippo sitting on your head. 1800 is hard enough to crack a skull.S o 1 of those punches to the back of the head of a gorilla does nothing? pls
RAMPAGE *** STRUGGLE BEATING ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE RING BRAH!

Who would win in a hardcore match between a gorilla and a tiger?

I feel like a tiger would have good ground and pound, but the gorilla would be a crafty mat technician and probably make the tiger tap out.

i think the silverback has that one......one hit from the gorilla and that tiger is out.....on the other hand it'll take more than one hit or bite for the tiger to really damage the silverback....dem silverbacks are on a whole other level of beast bruhs...

Now that we have solidified yhe fact that dashounds can kill togers lets move on to a more interesting topic.

Zaboomafoos vs bulls

Who u got and why?

i think the silverback has that one......one hit from the gorilla and that tiger is out.....on the other hand it'll take more than one hit or bite for the tiger to really damage the silverback....dem silverbacks are on a whole other level of beast bruhs...

Oh okay, I forgot to mention the tiger has inbuilt laser cannons on its shoulders and when it roars it shoots bees

Back
Top Bottom