how many NTers are in the Air Force?

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I'm surprised there a bit of NT in the Air-Force. I expected much less. Anybody re-enlisting, know i'm getting out. I hate bein Security Forces.
mad.gif

I did last summer for four more.

i separated in dec. did 6yrs as a analyst,
AJFanatic is tech sgt, dude was a instructor when i went thru techschool,
was stationed at lackalnd, still work there as a contractor,
money , as a contractor is alot better,
but unstability is horrible, unless ur a GS

Anybody here go below the zone to make SrA early? Man I'm trying to move through these ranks fast atleast hit staff in 4 or 5 years. I'm flying throughtech school I know what I'm doing here. What's the fastest any of u ranked up? Btw any 331 wolfpacks in here?

if u wanna make below the desk i mean below the zone more power to u. id opted not to even bother. id rather spend my weekends doing what i want and being hungover then doing a bunch of volunteer crap. it just isnt for me. either way i would test for staff at the same time so it wouldnt have mattered

flying through tech school??? i dont think i ever met anyone that ever struggled. its just the military... not rocket science kid

dude u just hyped cuz u still brainwashed from basic, as soon as u get to ur permanent station you'll relax and realize that there is more to your job,
like having a social life again

I'm a contractor working for the Army right now in Darmstadt Germany. I've also worked as a contractor for the Navy & Marines for differentcontracts in the past 7 years.

Honestly I've never been in the military and I'm as close to it as I want to be. I knew from a young age that the military just wasnt for me. My Dad isa retired Navy Chief and I saw him train and graduate 900 recruits every 9 weeks back when the Navy Training Center was open in San Diego.

Air Force>Army for anybody who wants to know. The Air Force is just way more relaxed but at the same time gets more done because of well everything is organized
laugh.gif

Sorry man but from what I have seen working with Navy, Army, Marines, and Air Force people either active duty, reserves, or retired.

The Air Force get the least RESPECT because they are known for getting the most & best out of all of the military branches but the also whine and complainthe most also .

Back
Top Bottom