how many push ups can you do

55-60  

some of yall should hit the gym fams...

being out of shape is not the business

Last edited:
my personal best was doing 84 w/o stopping. Form was likely off on about the last 10 though as my arms were starting to give out at that point.

I crank out around 30-40 per set.

I dont really go until failure. Last time i did was a long while ago and i got around 60-65 and im sure i can do more than that straight through now

For sure not under a minute, but with a full range of motion and proper form. Which is imo much more important than doing 300 in a minute.

Last edited:
Chest or chin to the ground and back up best is 56 in a set. That was sometime last year. My overall strength has improved so I should still be able to get close to that now if not better.

25 chest to the floor, 30-35 if to failure. Being that I'm a big boy right now, I can't do a pull up to save my life [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So yall telling me yall push-up games on fleek but the pull-up game is weak...

That's like telling me ya'll skipping legs day. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
60-68 range, on a good day.

And burpees is a solid workout. Rather do several sets of those versus doing mundane running on the treadmill for cardio any day. 

If I feel the need to get properly warmed up before a workout, I usually do 4 sets of 25-30 burpees 

I did 50 the other day at work but had to stop to do something. Probably could have got to 70-90. Slow and touching the ground with my chest.

pull ups I've got 18 consecutive.

I took an uber the other day and the driver gave me his card which had a link to his video on youtube of him doing 101 one-armed pushups as a 70 year old man. :lol:

i have a hard time believing your using proper form full range of motion chest to the floor and all the way back up doing over 1.5 pushups per second? unless you got t-rex arms
Yea, I agree with this.

You dudes are probably not doing real pushups after like 17 or something

Straight back and touch your chest on the floor. If you're doing anything less you're soft. Also go slow. Going fast just makes it easy.

No, no he didn't. :lol: looks good though for 70. Just shouldn't be bragging about that 1 armed push-up.

I can do 23 declines with a 40lb backpack

Im guessing I can do at least 50 regular pushups

2 days ago did 121 (reps of 10 till fail), yesterday did 110 GHD situps...

Today my stomach is boated/swollen, and arms/chest feels like ****...

Trying to work up to 300 push ups a day.

Did 15 GHD/10 reg situp/ 30 push ups today 

Back
Top Bottom