how many push ups can you do

Some of these numbers, April fools is next week guys.  Over 1 a second come on you are using momentum not actual muscles.

30-40.

I got long *** arms though.

I remember this frail *** short kid in gym class with alligator arms, doing like 80. and being dumb founded, then realizing his arms were mad short. :lol:

Oh we doing races? Nawl, until you stop going unbroken (knee down, hands off the floor, etc)

I can hit about 35 good ones and 12+ real all the way down pull-ups. I've been off lifting for a minute though. Used to be able to hit 20 pull ups easy last year.

i dont pull out either
because it never gets in 
ohwell.gif

Racing is easy. I'd say slow and touching your chest to da earth is better. The dudes racing will top out at 20 real push-ups.

I've done 110 push up and 30 pull up once when i was pretty fit, now? maybe 60 most. 15 pull up. The Rock said hes done 100 pull ups in a row. I don't want to be leaf. 

i just started doing my daily push-ups again and im maxing out at 30. i used to hit 50-60 with ease, now its a struggle.
:smh:

100. Srs. My personal best is 109 a few months ago.

And yes proper form, the entire time. I have always had pushups as part of my workout regimen, ever since doing my fair share in bootcamp years ago.

I also have a well developed upper body. Bench 280, 2 rep max currently, I weigh 158.

Sorry for all the disclaimers and explanation, but its lots of weakilings, soft arses and dad-bodies in here apparently, heckling those with decedent push-up numbers.

100. Srs. My personal best is 109 a few months ago.

And yes proper form, the entire time. I have always had pushups as part of my workout regimen, ever since doing my fair share in bootcamp years ago.

I also have a well developed upper body. Bench 280, 2 rep max currently, I weigh 158.

Sorry for all the disclaimers and explanation, but its lots of weakilings, soft arses and dad-bodies in here apparently, heckling those with decedent push-up numbers.

That bench is amazing Papi.

Nt is about to bro it up and have a push-up contest.

During air force pt tests,I remember seeing cats look like they're damn near vibrating because their push ups were so shallow. Talking about they did 80+. My personal best is 70ish. If I got down right now i could probably do fiddy, I'm coming off a shoulder injury so i haven't worked out in a while.

I did between 15-17 pull ups on basic training years ago. Right now i could probably do a good 10.

Upper body strength has never been a problem for me, long distance running on the other hand.... Sheesh.

I remember my homeboy legit couldn't do 3 pull ups :lol: almost kicked him out of my house.

Anybody posting vids for proof tho?

Last edited:
That bench is amazing Papi.

Nt is about to bro it up and have a push-up contest.

Thanks papi #tanlife

Push up contest LETS GO!!!! If I was on roids I'd so get to 150. Don't mind if the nuts shrink, they are big enough, might help if they shrink, the APC's will fit easier.

The mamis like to look at the imprint at the pool party, but its a bit intimidating to the smaller mamis. And the inexperienced. Only pr0nstars and above.

I did 100 pushups once. Wasn't really worth it.

I just play ball and lift to stay in shape and get strong.

When I did that 73 in a minute for that test I was literally so tight after that I thought I was gonna just cramp and pass out. :lol:

Just recorded myself doing 50, which is the closest thing to working out I've done since I hurt my shoulder, i need to work on my form :lol:

i haven't done push-ups since i was a kid. too many variables to use as a benchmark for strength/endurance. in the fit thread we did a bench your bodyweight once, i forget how many reps i did. maybe 25ish? we did a 135# bench amrap too. i think i did 40ish? my strength is really low right now though, haven't been lifting much. got the full on dad bod :frown:

Back
Top Bottom