How many pushups can you do in a minute?

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Arms shoulder width apart, back straight, go down until elbows are at a 90 degree angle on one foot... And I don't lock my elbows out.

Current Army PT test sucks in my opinion. You get two minutes to do as many as you can, then two minutes for situps, then a two mile run. I always max it out. I have no idea how many I can do in a minute though. Quite sure it's over 50.

Current Army PT test sucks in my opinion. You get two minutes to do as many as you can, then two minutes for situps, then a two mile run. I always max it out. I have no idea how many I can do in a minute though. Quite sure it's over 50.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

In the new test you only get a minute and you get no rest breaks.  As soon you take a break, the event is over.  I'm somewhere around 60.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

In the new test you only get a minute and you get no rest breaks.  As soon you take a break, the event is over.  I'm somewhere around 60.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by j4ck

roll.gif
goon

hes about that life

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

When I did the Police physical examination. In one minute, I did 93 push ups. And what sucks is that I know I did more because I was counting, but THEY determine if it counts or not.
eyes.gif

1. - Shoulder width apart.
  2. - Hand and toes touching the floor.
  3. - Back MUST be straight.
  4. - Head MUST look forward.
  5. - Chest must touch the ground.
  6. - And elbows MUST lock.
not callin you a liar but id have to see that to believe it, seriously
back when i took the test for CT Corrections I did 69 in 1 minute and only 1 dude got me his number was 72 an he was an army vet, both of us blew the other guys out of the water with that part of the testing.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

When I did the Police physical examination. In one minute, I did 93 push ups. And what sucks is that I know I did more because I was counting, but THEY determine if it counts or not.
eyes.gif

1. - Shoulder width apart.
  2. - Hand and toes touching the floor.
  3. - Back MUST be straight.
  4. - Head MUST look forward.
  5. - Chest must touch the ground.
  6. - And elbows MUST lock.
not callin you a liar but id have to see that to believe it, seriously
back when i took the test for CT Corrections I did 69 in 1 minute and only 1 dude got me his number was 72 an he was an army vet, both of us blew the other guys out of the water with that part of the testing.

Back
Top Bottom