How many pushups can you do in a minute?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

When I did the Police physical examination. In one minute, I did 93 push ups. And what sucks is that I know I did more because I was counting, but THEY determine if it counts or not.
eyes.gif

1. - Shoulder width apart.
  2. - Hand and toes touching the floor.
  3. - Back MUST be straight.
  4. - Head MUST look forward.
  5. - Chest must touch the ground.
  6. - And elbows MUST lock.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just tried. Using these "rules" I did 60[/color]
alien.gif

When I did the Police physical examination. In one minute, I did 93 push ups. And what sucks is that I know I did more because I was counting, but THEY determine if it counts or not.
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just tried. Using these "rules" I did 60[/color]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

eyes.gif

not callin you a liar but id have to see that to believe it, seriously
back when i took the test for CT Corrections I did 69 in 1 minute and only 1 dude got me his number was 72 an he was an army vet, both of us blew the other guys out of the water with that part of the testing.
ya hes lying but he prolly wasnt that far off... smaller dudes with shorter arms have a MASSSIVE advantage in this... i have a boy whose like 5'6 145lbs and could possibly hit 90

Originally Posted by Al Audi

eyes.gif

not callin you a liar but id have to see that to believe it, seriously
back when i took the test for CT Corrections I did 69 in 1 minute and only 1 dude got me his number was 72 an he was an army vet, both of us blew the other guys out of the water with that part of the testing.
ya hes lying but he prolly wasnt that far off... smaller dudes with shorter arms have a MASSSIVE advantage in this... i have a boy whose like 5'6 145lbs and could possibly hit 90

93 with elbows locked seems like a reach, I could only do 60 though when I was timed

93 with elbows locked seems like a reach, I could only do 60 though when I was timed

Back
Top Bottom