How much you tip at places like Applebees

Usually the standard 20%

Unless the server absolutely sucked donkey balls.

And I don't tip for carry out don't see the point there.

Over my many years of eating out and dining at restaurants, I've crafted the perfect 5-point system that I use to determine a server's tip.

Scale goes from rounding to the nearest dollar to 50% of bill.

Wen would you tip 50% ?

Last edited:
People still going to Applebee's in 2014?
:lol: :rofl:
That's not a REAL restaurant my G
Anyone over the age of 17 has no business at Applebee's unless your going with your family and don't want to pay a lot.
Other than that, go to a real steakhouse
The food there is trash anyways. Pre-cooked garbage.
And any restaurant, you shouldn't be tipping less than 10%. The way I see it, if you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat out

Last edited:
People still going to Applebee's in 2014?
:lol: :rofl:
That's not a REAL restaurant my G
Anyone over the age of 17 has no business at Applebee's unless your going with your family and don't want to pay a lot.
Other than that, go to a real steakhouse
The food there is trash anyways. Pre-cooked garbage.
And any restaurant, you shouldn't be tipping less than 10%. The way I see it, if you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat out

Didn't you also say real men don't wear shorts in the summer? You have anymore pearls of wisdom?

The obvious question is why you're even eating at Applebees or any restaurant like that to begin with. If that's all you can afford, learn to cook. Your own prepared food will be of better taste and quality than the **** you'll get at one of "those" kind of establishments.

Macaroni Grill
Red Lobster
Applebees
Chili's
TGI Fridays
UNOs
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Outback Steakhouse

to name a few...

Fast food and fast casual spots are exempt from this though.

Last edited:
The obvious question is why you're even eating at Applebees or any restaurant like that to begin with. If that's all you can afford, learn to cook. Your own prepared food will be of better taste and quality than the **** you'll get at one of "those" kind of establishments.

Macaroni Grill
Red Lobster
Applebees
Chili's
TGI Fridays
UNOs
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Outback Steakhouse

to name a few...

You can't even get your food elitism right. Calling out people for eating at Applebees or Red Lobster, but have a qualifier for fast food and other casual spots? :rofl:

Yall dudes are on some **** :lol:

Millions and millions of people eat at those places lol

Last edited:

Macaroni Grill
Red Lobster
Applebees
Chili's
TGI Fridays
UNOs
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Outback Steakhouse

to name a few...

You can't even get your food elitism right. Calling out people for eating at Applebees or Red Lobster, but have a qualifier for fast food and other casual spots? :rofl:

Yall dudes are on some **** :lol:
Always one of these fine dining or nothing clowns in this kind of thread :lol: ....Anyway the Applebees and Fridays round my way be filled with ho 's , especially happy hour :pimp:

Last edited:
Applebess has 0.25$ wings and 5$ pitchers during happy hour. I will continue to go there.

I prefer mom and pop places over franchises mainly cause you get more for your money, but I'm not going to shun the franchises.

fully depends on service at any spot I'm sitting down.
yup, more if the weather sucks. we used to smoke one of the pizza hut dudes up too.

that's how you get benefits, blud.
My bad, I meant if you go to pick the pizza or chinese up yourself and they give you the receipt to sign, do yall put anything down for tip?

Macaroni Grill
Red Lobster
Applebees
Chili's
TGI Fridays
UNOs
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Outback Steakhouse

to name a few...

Ok cool guy lol. I'll take you a step further. If it's not invitation only, or members only, you're poor. That's what cool people only do

Usually I tip no more then $3-$5 and they keep the coins leftover but my bill is never higher then $50

Last edited:
fully depends on service at any spot I'm sitting down.

yup, more if the weather sucks. we used to smoke one of the pizza hut dudes up too.

that's how you get benefits, blud.

My bad, I meant if you go to pick the pizza or chinese up yourself and they give you the receipt to sign, do yall put anything down for tip?
I got what you meant and yes I do. Tipped 15% when I went to Olive Garden to pick up something. Lady was extra nice to me. IDK if thats a typical practice amongst people though, I dont do the pickup thing often.

Macaroni Grill
Red Lobster
Applebees
Chili's
TGI Fridays
UNOs
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Outback Steakhouse

to name a few...

How can you justify eating fast food but not Applebee's? LOL

Macaroni Grill
Red Lobster
Applebees
Chili's
TGI Fridays
UNOs
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Outback Steakhouse

to name a few...

How can you justify eating fast food but not Applebee's? LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude listed Red Lobster twice - what's your beef with them? They ain't give you enough cheddar biscuits b? Lol

But everytime I go out to a restaurant (by myself or when the bill is for me) my meals are always $15< and I always tip $10. My last meal was like $6.99 and I tipped $10. Don't know why but I always do

Newsflash: No one cares about restaurant elitist's opinions outside of the internet.

There are much more important things to be thinking about. :lol:

If I like food from a place...you better believe I'm gonna go.

Y'all dudes are funny and as much as some of y'all talk about "kids these days" y'all are the ones with these childish notions and values.

Last edited:
In before aksuited turns this in to a 600-700 post thread and people end up arguing with him.

If the thread reaches its full potential we might see a few posts from master zik and/or datznasty. Hell minus well bump the tipping thread from last week.

Back
Top Bottom