How to become an adult in Nicaragua Vol.

laugh.gif
 From this to the wild grind dancing by 7 yr olds in Brazil, seems to me that Latin culture is very liberal about sex 
I aint eem mad

Last edited:
cmon son she looks like she ate all the damn chickens...

and once a month? i fap once every hour son is def lyin

Saw this before and it gave me the strangest boner

I thought this was going to be that video that was posted yesterday on wshh about kids having sex with chickens because It's easier to get then girls.

At work, cant see the vid.

Is this the vid where this dude takes his son to see a prostitute that *****d out by her father, and then pimp daddy as the audacity to be disgusted because she did a young dude?

sick.gif
at losing your virginity to that.

sick.gif
at someone having sex with that.

mean.gif
at her father pimping his daughter.

Saw this before and it gave me the strangest boner
I thought this was going to be that video that was posted yesterday on wshh about kids having sex with chickens because It's easier to get then girls.

Yea that wshh vid was a trip, dude hulk smashing pultry not a good look.

His mom could get it tho

At work, cant see the vid.
Is this the vid where this dude takes his son to see a prostitute that *****d out by her father, and then pimp daddy as the audacity to be disgusted because she did a young dude?

idk why but everytime im on NT i see you bro and the first thing i see is that chicks mass dancing on my computer screen !! :smokin i love it lol

Lol growing up in Nicaragua aint no joke. Both of my parents are from Nicaragua and the stories I hear are crazy funny. My dad never had problems like this dude(actually the opposite dude wouldnt stop chasing yambs), but he was a trouble maker so my grandma would bust glass plates and wooden chairs over his head WWF style. Im not talking those cheap thin plates they have here in america. He showed me the plates and they were like a solid inch thick.

Last edited:
So if i'm not mistaking, The other video has kids smashing chickens, and in this video they are smashing cows???
Interesting....

Back
Top Bottom