How to Buy a Corvette Grand Sport with $300

Yeah there is nothing wrong with a 9-5. I'm just not down with having a meeting about my meeting that's coming up etc.

i was just talking to someone about a food truck, my greek friend kathy

who dad owned a pizza shop and he died in 2015 she 100% greek

think about a gyro truck

dead srs........we don't even gotta do it everyday either.........it can make a killing i know how the trucks do in my state

think about a gyro truck

dead srs........we don't even gotta do it everyday either.........it can make a killing i know how the trucks do in my state

just keep in mind food trucks are the new rage, it's gonna bottom out eventually so you have to have something different

quitting your 9-5 to think you are gonna be some Bill Gates is very stupid IMO

keep getting paid and put in the work 6-11 and when it's time, take that step

setting limits on yourself is very stupid IMO

Stillin youre not a dumb guy..................go watch the show Shark Tank, one of my faves, people do it. IT aint for everyone to go thru though, thats for sure.

im not married an i have no kids, ill take some risk.......**** going back to 9-5 (i also have a very nice cushion, disclaimer)

setting limits on yourself is very stupid IMO

Stillin youre not a dumb guy..................go watch the show Shark Tank, one of my faves, people do it. IT aint for everyone to go thru though, thats for sure.

im not married an i have no kids, ill take some risk.......**** going back to 9-5 (i also have a very nice cushion, disclaimer)

I def. understand all that but if I can rack in $1000 a week in a 9-5 while I figure out my business, that is how I would do it personally

I just think people think it's easy and it's not at all, it's a grind and if it fails it can cripple you and really F up your life

I am not about that 9-5 life but it pays the bills for now, I plan to have my own business in the coming years but I want that cushion first

"Too many chiefs, not enough indians" everybody not built to run a business and be a ceo. U need people willing to work and be worker bees for the whole run my own business crowd to be successful. Kids who reading this, don't just quit your job for a idea. U gotta have a plan, I've seen a lot of people fail for that very reason. They watch YouTube videos and think it's that easy and end up regretting giving up guaranteed money when they could've did both until they got to that point where 9-5 was useless.

I've always was told the key to success will be finding something you passionate about and pursue it. Eventually it will make you wealthy because you are will do it for free as much as you need to.

Also, putting God and Family first.

I must say. There is nothing wrong with having a job. But, for me, jobs don't cut it. There are many others who are sick of jobs so I want to be one of people that gives them the game.

Us business owners need the 9-5ers or else many businesses would not be able to prosper. And on the other hand, it is the entrepreneurs & business owners who are creating the jobs in the first place.

One hand must wash the other. We need both.

I def. understand all that but if I can rack in $1000 a week in a 9-5 while I figure out my business, that is how I would do it personally

I just think people think it's easy and it's not at all, it's a grind and if it fails it can cripple you and really F up your life

I am not about that 9-5 life but it pays the bills for now, I plan to have my own business in the coming years but I want that cushion first

i agree with you 100%

youre better than me i wasn't making 1k a week

i dropped out of college, I'm actually thinking of taking some classes this summer to finish for myself and get real business knowledge instead of my common sense and street knowledge that has carried me this far

i know a felon without a HS diploma who has a place in ATL and Long Island and makes more than any college grad white collar corporate i know personally i don't mean NT but in real life

o yea that guy is my cousin btw, we talked about opening a car rental spot out here

many NTrs don't know the real world like i do, don't go off my NT persona this **** aint even serious

Last edited:
i agree with you 100%

youre better than me i wasn't making 1k a week

i dropped out of college, I'm actually thinking of taking some classes this summer to finish for myself and get real business knowledge instead of my common sense and street knowledge that has carried me this far

i know a felon without a HS diploma who has a place in ATL and Long Island and makes more than any college grad white corporate i know personally i don't mean NT but in real life

o yea that guy is my cousin btw, we talked about opening a car rental spot out here

many NTrs don't know the real world like i do, don't go off my NT persona this **** aint even serious

I wasn't taking shots or anything, I can tell you know your ****, $1000 was just a random # I threw out there

if I had to pick a NTer to run a successful business, I would def think you have that ability

I think a lot of NTers just think it is easy but don't understand the sacrifice it takes

I wasn't taking shots or anything, I can tell you know your ****, $1000 was just a random # I threw out there

if I had to pick a NTer to run a successful business, I would def think you have that ability

I think a lot of NTers just think it is easy but don't understand the sacrifice it takes

listen man

IM A LOSER that is what i tell myself everyday, I'm a loser with some cool sneakers

I'm on NT with 30k post while old NT members like Ben Baller, Wale and Fouseytube who i don't follow but i see around the social media are literally living a life i don't deem mediocre

im not saying I'm gonna be ballin like that but i plan to be 1m before the age of 50 and comfortable, we all deserve to have a good life and be happy

if you wanna set limits on yourself (I'm not talking about you just in general) that is a personal choice

Last edited:

listen man

IM A LOSER that is what i tell myself everyday, I'm a loser with some cool sneakers

I'm on NT with 30k post while old NT members like Ben Baller, Wale and Fouseytube who i don't follow but i see around the social media are literally living a life i don't deem mediocre

im not saying I'm gonna be ballin like that but i plan to be 1m before the age of 50 and comfortable, we all deserve to have a good life and be happy

if you wanna set limits on yourself (I'm not talking about you just in general) that is a personal choice

you said that, but said this earlier

GOTDAMN STEEZY FACTS

told this to my corporate father when i was a teen

we bumped heads a few times

no shots to you white collar dudes, props to your career all day

not coming at you, but how you get at your dad for working a job? sounds disrespectful, especially from a hs'er.

How old are you now, and what have you accomplished since talking to your dad like that?

again, not trying to come at you.

think about a gyro truck

just keep in mind food trucks are the new rage, it's gonna bottom out eventually so you have to have something different

I'd say go for it. You have cooked before so you know the work involved.

Stillin has a point, honestly a lot of food trucks are trash though. So they'll fall off soon and then the good ones will still be left standing. I'm not worried about it, the dudes sweating are the guys who got investors and have no idea how to cook with no lines at their truck day in and day out.

I'm not talking down 9-5ers, a job and stability is of upmost importance, reSon why I'm still holding me on to mines...although mines is far from a 9-5 mon-fri thing, I work 3 12hour night shifts a week, plenty time to grow my business and I practically work unsupervised at my regular job, since is just me and another therapist running the hospital at night....but long term I'll be damn if I die in this job...eventually I hope my business is strong enough to the point in stable and comfortable on my own....I rather work 30 weddings a year making close to 100k and whatever gigs in between, calling my own shots, working at my own pace...and the ability to grow my business elsewhere should I chose to, another country, another state....break away from a routine lifestyle, that **** would drive me nuts man.

"Too many chiefs, not enough indians" everybody not built to run a business and be a ceo. U need people willing to work and be worker bees for the whole run my own business crowd to be successful. Kids who reading this, don't just quit your job for a idea. U gotta have a plan, I've seen a lot of people fail for that very reason. They watch YouTube videos and think it's that easy and end up regretting giving up guaranteed money when they could've did both until they got to that point where 9-5 was useless.

Well yeah, that's the point I'm trying to make....you need stability first and foremost, without it...you ain't gonna succeed on your own...

you said that, but said this earlier
not coming at you, but how you get at your dad for working a job? sounds disrespectful, especially from a hs'er.

How old are you now, and what have you accomplished since talking to your dad like that?

again, not trying to come at you.

come at me all day idgaf

btw my Dad was corporate for many years

he is an independent govt contractor who makes more than 6 figs a year...........he was sick of the ******** and is much happier in his 50s than when i was growing up

i have a great relationship with my father, he understands his son A LOT more at an older age

shout out to the people who repped your post also, I'm gonna be alright i guarantee you

anyway I'm good on the rest of my personal life today, i wish everyone in here the best i got love for NT believe it or not even with all my rants or disagreements

o yea my mom has been her own boss for more than 20 years now, she is a Dentist. She hated it, guess its in my blood not to follow the crowd

so yes both my folks, they both get more than 2 weeks a year and can make those dates how they want

both of them grew up poor if it matters

Last edited:
The world is there for the taking....props to Opee, I can totally relate man...

I really can't wrap my head around the thought that a lot of people are content with sitting behind a desk taking orders for the rest of their lives, working day in and out looking forward to a 2 week vacation each year and back to same ol tired routine....living a life of mediocrecy and repetition, instead of building yourself up and calling your own shots.
Content with living a life of mediocrity... Sure reads like talking down to me.

Content with living a life of mediocrity... Sure reads like talking down to me.

Well sorry I worded that way, that's the way I would view my own life if I worked 40 years behind a desk and never bothered to break out of the routine...I get it tho...family happens and you begin to have more to lose....I don't have kids, but the fact I'm married prevents me from taking bigger leaps, because if I fail, I fail her as well, I can only imagine how hard it can be for a father....if you are single and young....MAN UP :lol:

I feel people not taking full advantage of the world we live in, the opportunities we have at our fingertips, we live in a time where instant exposure to grow your business is in your pocket LITERALLY....you can exploit any talent you may have, you like drawing?...open up an Etsy shop and sell your drawings, look up YouTube and learn to use a pen tablet, invest, practice, practice, practice...before you know it you are selling your graphic designs, advertise on IG, grind hard on pushing your work so everyone can see, you are one repost away from landing a major client that will skyrocket your business....that's just one example and practically works for any trait you might have....I have friends that taught themselves how to bake and the other day I went to their Cake Wars viewing where they actually won....peep the Money and Violence homies, all it took was an idea and 1 ***** camera with some decent acting, look at them now working under Tidal.

I feel people not taking full advantage of the world we live in, the opportunities we have at our fingertips, we live in a time where instant exposure to grow your business is in your pocket LITERALLY....you can exploit any talent you may have, you like drawing?...open up an Etsy shop and sell your drawings, look up YouTube and learn to use a pen tablet, invest, practice, practice, practice...before you know it you are selling your graphic designs, advertise on IG, grind hard on pushing your work so everyone can see, you are one repost away from landing a major client that will skyrocket your business....that's just one example and practically works for any trait you might have....I have friends that taught themselves how to bake and the other day I went to their Cake Wars viewing where they actually won....peep the Money and Violence homies, all it took was an idea and 1 ***** camera with some decent acting, look at them now working under Tidal.

see this is why i said years ago if i ever get married or have kids he is the man that is taking my pics

steezy you a real one

Btw desk jobs may be more stable, but let's not fool ourselves, you are one lay-off away from landing on an unemployment line even after decades of service and now your world and livelihood is in jeapordy, least when you gamble on yourself, you have more control over what may happen to you....another benefit of making it on your own is that you can pass this on to your children.

The way I know of dudes doing it is work that 9-5 and build capital and reinvest it into yourself and business at the same time. Its gonna bust your *** but if you monetize whatever idea or service you have and once you start making anywhere near close to what you are at your 9-5 then quit that.

Props to OP too.

If you're single and in your 20s/have a cushion, I'd say take a risk on an idea. What's the worst that can happen? Most millenials are broke and live with their parents anyway. I started making businesses before graduation and the skills I've learned have served me better than anything. The work is more fulfilling(for me) and I move exactly how I please. Even if you have a job, you can use your weekends and free time to create a new business or project.

I actually believe anyone can do it. Not everyone is fit to lead a company, but everyone can follow their passion in the US and monetize it. The problem is people find any excuse to avoid taking the step. 

Its so hard, not everyone can do it, people fail all the time and all that. But you really think you gonna be sucessful starting your own thing while working a full time job? Thats contradictory right there. You work til 5pm, what exactly are you supposed to work on while everyone else at home for the night and most businesses are closed? You gotta grind during grind time, not at 9 o'clock at night.

Back
Top Bottom