How to Buy a Corvette Grand Sport with $300

Its so hard, not everyone can do it, people fail all the time and all that. But you really think you gonna be sucessful starting your own thing while working a full time job? Thats contradictory right there. You work til 5pm, what exactly are you supposed to work on while everyone else at home for the night and most businesses are closed? You gotta grind during grind time, not at 9 o'clock at night.

Fam the Internet is 24/7 :rofl:

You don't need your physical pressense on a store front to be an entrepreneur....

- YouTube cooking channel
- photography
- graphic design
- music
- baking cakes
-planning events

Man I can go down the list....so many things you can do without ever setting foot in a college....all these girls flourishing, some with their own makeup lines from major cosmetic companies, all because they love putting on makeup and doing a tutorial about it....

Open up your minds, specially those of you with minimal responsibilities and at a young age!

One of the more respected professors at my university once went on a rant on how generation y has a God complex - that ish was so real (im a generation y'er myself for the record). Im all about going all out for your hopes n dreams but gahdam im tired of hearing that whole "man i aint built to work behind a desk my whole life blah blah blah". Live n let live, whatever path u take u can very easily become wealthy n comfortable as long as u smart and disciplined with your money.

Last edited:
One of the more respected professors at my university once went on a rant on how generation y has a God complex - that ish was so real (im a generation y'er myself for the record). Im all about going all out for your hopes n dreams but gahdam im tired of hearing that whole "man i aint built to work behind a desk my whole life blah blah blah". Live n let live, whatever path u take u can very easily become wealthy n comfortable as long as u smart and disciplined with your money.

I'm sorry but being behind a desk and computer all day sucks

call it a GOD complex if you want

i know way too many ppl in real life, smart people at that with a boring job and decent salary.......with 20% or more of their income going to student loans

so yea............i have nothing against school, its what you do after you get that money or degree that matters

again, its not for everyone an I'm not trying to come off talking down, my sister is that person.....always did good in school, great grades but her an I are very different when it comes to hustle and work. she graduated HS at number 2 rank.

it all comes down to mindset so if A person thinks i can't live this mundane life and B person wants bigger and better

is what it is.......that is why so many bad guys win in this world (not saying I'm a bad guy) they don't follow the book

Last edited:
Its so hard, not everyone can do it, people fail all the time and all that. But you really think you gonna be sucessful starting your own thing while working a full time job? Thats contradictory right there. You work til 5pm, what exactly are you supposed to work on while everyone else at home for the night and most businesses are closed? You gotta grind during grind time, not at 9 o'clock at night.

Fam the Internet is 24/7 :rofl:

You don't need your physical pressense on a store front to be an entrepreneur....

- YouTube cooking channel
- photography
- graphic design
- music
- baking cakes
-planning events

Man I can go down the list....so many things you can do without ever setting foot in a college....all these girls flourishing, some with their own makeup lines from major cosmetic companies, all because they love putting on makeup and doing a tutorial about it....

Open up your minds, specially those of you with minimal responsibilities and at a young age!

I know some youtubers make bank, but thats not really a business imo. Youtube is the business, they just handing out crumbs to a select few. At the end of the day they all dependent on the company. And im definitely not talking about sitting at a rented storefront from 9-5. Im not saying its impossible to do from home during the evening but you a majorly limited in what you can accomplish. Real businesses conduct during business hours. You know, like that job your going to at 9 am. As hard as it is in general, its that much harder when you are limited to your living room, online, during off peak hours. Early bird gets the worm and all that.

I know some youtubers make bank, but thats not really a business imo. Youtube is the business, they just handing out crumbs to a select few. At the end of the day they all dependent on the company. And im definitely not talking about sitting at a rented storefront from 9-5. Im not saying its impossible to do from home during the evening but you a majorly limited in what you can accomplish. Real businesses conduct during business hours. You know, like that job your going to at 9 am. As hard as it is in general, its that much harder when you are limited to your living room, online, during off peak hours. Early bird gets the worm and all that.

YouTube is the source bro, just like IG, just like Facebook....these are the tools given to us to pave our own way! You just need the right idea, the right craft, you start off with Youtube or any of these outlets, BRAND yourself...know that it won't come over night and eventually your BRAND is your BUSINESS...for example.

Girl likes makeup
Girl is good with makeup
Girl uploads to YouTube Makeup
Girl hits it off and builds a following
Mac notices girl has online pressence
Mac now sponsors girl
Mac now gives girl her own makeup line
Girl is now making bank doing what she would have done for free and starts her own makeup line
Girl is now a business....and she could have achieved all this while working 9-5 with the right work ethic.

That's just a one example.

YouTube is the source bro, just like IG, just like Facebook....these are the tools given to us to pave our own way! You just need the right idea, the right craft, you start off with Youtube or any of these outlets, BRAND yourself...know that it won't come over night and eventually your BRAND is your BUSINESS...for example.

Girl likes makeup
Girl is good with makeup
Girl uploads to YouTube Makeup
Girl hits it off and builds a following
Mac notices girl has online pressence
Mac now sponsors girl
Mac now gives girl her own makeup line
Girl is now making bank doing what she would have done for free and starts her own makeup line
Girl is now a business....and she could have achieved all this while working 9-5 with the right work ethic.

That's just a one example.

I hear you tho. I see you in here and I agree. They're definitely essential tools. We have potentially millions of people at our finger tips at any given moment, it's like nothing the world has ever seen. Just gotta give the people what they want. I was just pointing out it would be beneficial to be able to have the time and freedom to do the leg work. You gotta be out with the bankers and accountants and investors and clients and lawyers and all that. Gotta be out when Mac HQ is open. Having enough hours in the day is an important hurdle. Having time is having money.

Another option is to work a night job so that you can focus on your business endeavors during regular business hours.

That is definitely what I am doing right now. At night I work my job, in the day I work on my business.

I agree with those that say working for the rest of their life is not for them. Its not for me either.
I call that working your life away.
I say that because when we work those 9-5s and if you have no ambition to advance, we can become complacent.
Stuck in the routine of rushing through two weeks of our lives just to get back to ONE payDAY. Or just working for the weekend.

Time moves so fast when you are plugged into life in that way. 1/3(or more) of everyday spent making others rich. 1/3 of every year.

I refuse to be employed by someone else for the rest of my life.
So Im working extra hard to make sure that this is my last job ever(working for other people.)

Last edited:
Exactly my brother in law works 70 hours minimum with his business

NTers thinking they will work 3 hours a day on a hard day
So many business owners work ridiculous hours just to make ends meet. People think it's all sweet owning a business and you're just ballin, if you guys only knew :lol:

So many business owners work ridiculous hours just to make ends meet. People think it's all sweet owning a business and you're just ballin, if you guys only knew :lol:

Depends on the business.

Having a store front, yes you'll be slaving away specially if it's a one man show....thing is nowadays that type of business is almost primitive to an online business....why pay rent for a store front when you can do everything online?

AI was do you do for a living?

makes you wonder huh?

Edit:
To the entrepreneurs or futures ones with that spirit, that's what's up and i wish you the very best.

It always seems that when these convos come up, it always seems like 2 sides pitted against each other...doesn't need to be that way. :nerd:

Last edited:
The world is there for the taking....props to Opee, I can totally relate man...

I really can't wrap my head around the thought that a lot of people are content with sitting behind a desk taking orders for the rest of their lives, working day in and out looking forward to a 2 week vacation each year and back to same ol tired routine....living a life of mediocrecy and repetition, instead of building yourself up and calling your own shots.

This is what hit me when I got my first corporate job I work now. I know I cannot do this forever.

Hell, I don't want to be in this spot 4 years from now.

I thought when I finally reached this point life would be lit :lol:

Make 3x what I was making beforehand, but my life satisfaction only marginally increased. I can do better.

sounds like some MLM clickbait.

Throw in the "entrepreneur" buzzword and it's cash money for OP. Every successful business starts with your own inner passion first and foremost...not monetary gain or a $300 corvette.

Ksteezy, I know you doing your side hustle in photography but you are still doing a 9-5?

Why haven't you made that leap?

Throw in the "entrepreneur" buzzword and it's cash money for OP. Every successful business starts with your own inner passion first and foremost...not monetary gain or a $300 corvette.

You are wrong my friend. Every successful business starts off with fulfilling needs, wants, solving problems & providing value. Doesn't matter how much inner passion you have if NO ONE wants or needs what you have to offer.

I'm sitting at Starbucks right now at 7:30 in the morning and its packed. Why is it packed? Because Starbucks provided massive value to people. These people could have made their own coffee at home but they'd rather have Starbucks do it. And yes, they'd rather pay Starbucks to do it for them too. People don't care about inner passion. All they care about is getting their coffee the way they want it.

That's what I talk about in the video and my book, but you quickly dismissed it as some MLM mumbo jumbo.

Man that vette is one of the older ugly models. my man copped a used corvette from carmax for 300$

That C6 GS Vette is a horrible investment....
Whats so impressive about being able to buy a Corvette?

false

You are wrong my friend. Every successful business starts off with fulfilling needs, wants, solving problems & providing value. Doesn't matter how much inner passion you have if NO ONE wants or needs what you have to offer.

I'm sitting at Starbucks right now at 7:30 in the morning and its packed. Why is it packed? Because Starbucks provided massive value to people. These people could have made their own coffee at home but they'd rather have Starbucks do it. And yes, they'd rather pay Starbucks to do it for them too. People don't care about inner passion. All they care about is getting their coffee the way they want it.

That's what I talk about in the video and my book, but you quickly dismissed it as some MLM mumbo jumbo.

My friend, you are the one who is wrong as I am speaking from experience. Why do you think Starbucks is packed and not Dunkin Donuts?
From wiki:

The first Starbucks opened in Seattle, Washington, on March 30, 1971, by three partners who met while they were students at the University of San Francisco:[13] English teacher Jerry Baldwin, history teacher Zev Siegl, and writer Gordon Bowker. The three were inspired to sell high-quality coffee beans and equipment by coffee roasting entrepreneur Alfred Peet after he taught them his style of roasting beans.

It also takes a **** load of time for you passion, skills and opportunity to come together.

I always remember the saying "When you become a boss, everyone becomes your boss."

My father owns multiple businesses and he's always said that to me. When you start a business, you're at the mercy of every customer as opposed to one supervisor.

-Drew

Last edited:
I always remember the saying "When you become a boss, everyone becomes your boss."

My father owns multiple businesses and he's always said that to me. When you start a business, you're at the mercy of every customer as opposed to one supervisor.

-Drew
I don't think a lot of people factor that in ..its also wayyyyyy more stressful to be a boss

If it's so easy for some of y'all

Why aren't you pushing $300 Corvettes?
This..

Someone always got something negative to say or discredit someone's hustle.

Dude changed his whole aspect of his life with just $300 and form an ability to purchased something with no issue that he wanted.

Man that vette is one of the older ugly models. my man copped a used corvette from carmax for 300$

No. I've had the car for 2+ years. Try again. :lol:

That C6 GS Vette is a horrible investment....
Whats so impressive about being able to buy a Corvette?

No loans. No rich uncles. None of that. I bought a $60,000 car from the profits of a business started with $300.

:smokin

Last edited:
NTers always gonna find a way to try and ruffle the features. You could of copped a 2016 Lambo and dudes would still say the same comments :lol:...Dont even sweat it and congrats on all the success on your own dime :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom