How to Buy a Corvette Grand Sport with $300

The world is there for the taking....props to Opee, I can totally relate man...

I really can't wrap my head around the thought that a lot of people are content with sitting behind a desk taking orders for the rest of their lives, working day in and out looking forward to a 2 week vacation each year and back to same ol tired routine....living a life of mediocrecy and repetition, instead of building yourself up and calling your own shots.
yeah fam you can't be so one-sided. some people need people to give them direction and thrive on it. some people also thrive working in a team setting and are very happy doing so. 

not everyone can be their own boss and whatnot...if everyone was their own boss our society would not function. 

don't undermine the people who work hard day in and day out for a company they love and are happy doing so.

take me for example. 

I work for Texas Children's Hospital and I love it.  I have no problem having a boss because my boss is amazing and someone i truly look up to.  Our Hospital's priority are these kids and even though we have our ******** like any other company we are like a family here and are treated like such.  And i love it.  It also allows me not to focus on myself so much which in turn actually makes me a lot happier. 

not to mention benefits are amazing. 

Last edited:
don't undermine the people who work hard day in and day out for a company they love and are happy doing so.

take me for example. 

I work for Texas Children's Hospital and I love it.  I have no problem having a boss because my boss is amazing and someone i truly look up to.  Our Hospital's priority are these kids and even though we have our ******** like any other company we are like a family here and are treated like such.  And i love it.  It also allows me not to focus on myself so much which in turn actually makes me a lot happier. 

not to mention benefits are amazing. 
Nah, according to steezy, you a sucker.

You need to MAN UP and start your own Children's Hospital. It ain't that hard.

Be your own boss and stop wasting your life working for other people. /sarcasm

Last edited:
Man that vette is one of the older ugly models. my man copped a used corvette from carmax for 300$

No. I've had the car for 2+ years. Try again. :lol:

That C6 GS Vette is a horrible investment....
Whats so impressive about being able to buy a Corvette?

No loans. No rich uncles. None of that. I bought a $60,000 car from the profits of a business started with $300.

:smokin
You got any employees or need any in the foreseeable future? That's dope if not. Gets expensive paying people.

What are you doing now since no one really buys CDs or is there still a market you're working?

Last edited:
Wow that was some salty **** I just read.

Props to my guy going after what he wanted. Keep going.

I work for quasi-government agencies so I'm fairly safe...but after taking a solo trip to NYC, it kinda opened my eyes to wanting to build something to give my kids and be able to enjoy my life.

Also, Stillin hit it on the head. If you're working a 9-5, put in that 6-11 work and make **** happen.

View media item 1965893

im not even gonna read anymore comments, my intentions was not to get into it with anyone

we all choose our own paths in life and have different work ethic

a business owner on the grind can still enjoy his or her life

Last edited:
Ksteezy, I know you doing your side hustle in photography but you are still doing a 9-5?

Why haven't you made that leap?

For one is not a restrictive 9-5 gig is a 12 hour shift 7p-7a work schedule....besides losing sleep I have all the time in the world to grow my business, second I'm married and my wife is in school NOT working....so at the moment is harder to take that leap, eventually tho..

For one is not a restrictive 9-5 gig is a 12 hour shift 7p-7a work schedule....besides losing sleep I have all the time in the world to grow my business, second I'm married and my wife is in school NOT working....so at the moment is harder to take that leap, eventually tho..

my sister just got her RN license in the mail

she applied for a 3 day 12 hour shift gig just like ksteezy

my sister being that she is my blood, we have A LOT of similarities

RN will always be a secure field and good pay but she has bigger plans, me being her big brother i obviously have a lot of influence on her......along with both my parents

she does not plan to be a 50+ year old nurse, if that just so happens to be the case she wants to be the Nurse Manager

we both like nice things, good food and trips, we always have so....... strive for the best is just how we operate

k my last post, bless up on this Good Friday

Last edited:
People like to romanticize the entrepreneurship route over corporate route but the truth is most small business owners live a life and earn more like this guy here http://fortune.com/2015/08/04/boss-life-downs/ rather than having ferraris and lamborghinis like Ben Baller.  I mean how many people here on this forum actually are living the high life from their small business?  

Understandable. Was just wondering if something was holding you back.

Security? Doubts? Time? Etc...

Hope you able to move forward with it, you're a great photographer

People like to romanticize the entrepreneurship route over corporate route but the truth is most small business owners live a life and earn more like this guy here http://fortune.com/2015/08/04/boss-life-downs/ rather than having ferraris and lamborghinis like Ben Baller.  I mean how many people here on this forum actually are living the high life from their small business?  

in their 20s and 30s???

i don't know many

in there 40s+

yes i know more than a few.......but again.............what you just said

you failed already, go head and put limits on hour mind.

call me crazy if you want.................ill take it.

Last edited:
Nah, according to steezy, you a sucker.

You need to MAN UP and start your own Children's Hospital. It ain't that hard.

Be your own boss and stop wasting your life working for other people. /sarcasm

If that's truly his passion then that's all that matters really....some peoples passion is in the healthcare biz, for some is pushing papers behind a desk...as long as is honest and bringing you stability don't let me talk you out of it....like I said I myself work for a hospital....is good now and I enjoy my work environment, plus is good stable money, but I can't see myself retiring from here...the way I see life and what I expect from it, a "job" is only getting in the way of it, is an anchor...as long as I'm here I'm tied down to this city....I want to have the freedom to pick up and go as I please and not cash in vacation time....if I decided to take a month and head out on a cross county road trip I could....I don't know my dudes....we only here for a short period of time I don't want to spend more than half my life restricted by routined schedule and when I finally can retire I'm so burnt out I don't even have the energy to enjoy what's left of my life

My coworker don't know if I ever told you guys this....but being that healthcare can mean 12 hr shifts as long as is not in Admin...we are able to juggle multiple jobs, for 20 years this woman has juggled 4 Jobs, she hops from job to job with no rest at all in between, cleans herself up an hour before the shift is over and on to the next 12 sometimes for 2 weeks straight, she clocks in close to 400k a year....every year she manages to align all her jobs and take a month off and go to India with her family....to her THATS LIFE....she's totally happy with it, specially because her kids never had to struggle....to me that's not life....but that's the thing I'm trying to illustrate we all have different perspectives and perceive the notion of "living" differently, just because I word it a certain way doesn't mean I'm actually talking down on those that opt for that route, simply doesn't align with my idea of "living"

I hope he has been filing his taxes properly, after gaining views from this video someone is going to not like his success. 

You got any employees or need any in the foreseeable future? That's dope if not. Gets expensive paying people.

What are you doing now since no one really buys CDs or is there still a market you're working?

I'm in the south. So pretty much all of the aspiring and known rappers still get their cds pressed up to promote their music. I sell my duplication services to them.

My coworker don't know if I ever told you guys this....but being that healthcare can mean 12 hr shifts as long as is not in Admin...we are able to juggle multiple jobs, for 20 years this woman has juggled 4 Jobs, she hops from job to job with no rest at all in between,...
4 jobs? HELL NAH!

That fool crazy.

why doesn't OP show his office or building or warehouse or employees?

A 60k american sports car doesn't really mean much in terms of success..

but I guess we know what demographic he's targeting...

Man I swear some y'all just got to say something just because...

It's never enough for NT :lol:

Man I swear some y'all just got to say something just because...

It's never enough for NT
laugh.gif
some random guy posts a video of him riding in a corvette talking abut how to be successful in business...

and we are not supposed to ask questions?

he has a good point

buying a Corvette doesn't exactly mean a stainable, successful business

can't hate on OP for getting the cash to buy a $60k car but I'm not sure I would call that a business, he could be making $20k a year for all we know

some random guy posts a video of him riding in a corvette talking abut how to be successful in business...

and we are not supposed to ask questions?

You didn't ask a question though....

he has a good point

buying a Corvette doesn't exactly mean a stainable, successful business

can't hate on OP for getting the cash to buy a $60k car but I'm not sure I would call that a business, he could be making $20k a year for all we know

Swore he said in the video that he's making or made a 6 figures revenue...

He's trying to motivate the people to grind harder and all you guys can do is just critize and talk about the car...

Like come on y'all just straight hating :lol:

Crabs in a bucket.
Only thing NTers dislike as much as white people and cops are successful NTers.

But if you gonna try to hype people up to buy your book you better have a better reason than a car.

Hood been stunting with rented cars since before I was born. Have we already forgotten GSC?

giphy.gif

All entrepreneurs don't have expendable income to take vacations or came afford to take time off also.

Back
Top Bottom