How to Clean Suede Shoes and Jordan Sneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the scenario: You just bought a fresh pair of suede Air Jordans, But Unlike the rest of your collection this special material requires particular care and maintenence. From experience I will go through a few steps that I have tried that will give you the advantage when keeping Your Suede Shoes Clean.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
First of all I would like to note that preventing your Suede shoes from any scuffs or dirt marks is an eaiser task then fixing the mess after it happens. So tip number one is to be aware of your surroundings, this means when your rocking your new suede shoes be mindful that the material is wiry and impressionable and will leave a mark if it was bumped. Knowing this, you also want to think about storage. To avoid having to brush dust off your suede shoes just keep them in a confined space, a shoebox is great for keeping dust out. If you can go as far as buying dust bags for each individual shoe, to ensure that they won't rub together, or gather dust. Another very important fact to note is that water and suede shoes do NOT mix, so spray your shoes with a suede/nubuck protectant before wearing them to make cleaning much easier. (treat your suede shoes with pretectanct about every three months)

BEFORE                                                           AFTER

For More Tips and More Before and After Pics Check out www.Solerebirth.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom