How to legit check

How do you legit check the shoes? Do you put them next to a picture of legit Jordans and point out flaws? Or can you just recognize it offhand? I want to learnhow to LC well, and I can't seem to learn. Any tips besides those on the stickys?

Just look at lots of pictures of legit shoes and read these forums and see what people point out. It takes a while but eventually gets easier and easier tospot fakes. Some shoes are easier than other, for instance, the XI is the easiest shoe IMO. Practice Practice Practice

Ya 3s, 4s, and 11s are definitely the easiest to spot. Don't mean to repeat JordanHead, but it's just years of looking at real air jordans. I'velurked for a really long time in the legit check forum and eventually you just get the hang of it. You can start off with comparing the shoe to a real pair.And keep in mind that you might get it wrong sometimes

its a thing you aquire just by studying shoes.......alot of dead give aways, stitching, font size, box tag, shoe tag etc.........but starting out comparing toan authentic always proves itself..........just my opinion...

Honestly ive been doing this for years and i consider myself an expert on spotting fakes

It all takes time of studying the shoes and knowing what they should look like from every inch of the shoe

Over time you will start to see that you can find even the must subtle thing off with a shoe

Just spend time on the forums and compare all the differences between Legit and Fake

If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me anytime

its definitely easier to start when you have the shoes to look at and compare too, pictures don't always do a shoe justice.

Back
Top Bottom