How White Women Are Drinking Themselves To Death

That's not what I said. I'm saying there is no widespread hatred from black people directed at white people that effects their lives on a whole. Ok, some black people hate white people. How is it effecting YOU personally?
Bruh... white people have to literally plan their route to go watch an nfl game so they dont get targeted in the streets . We have to tip toe around you physically and verbally.
Personal daily attacks on video are more convincing to me than your systematic excuse dreamed up by the left at a university to keep stealing your votes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at this diet racist bull ****

Wrong, black people just tend to get exposed in the media for doing things that white people do. Black teenagers are less likely to use drugs and alcohol than white teenagers. I would know, I spent part of my high school in a wealthy white town after moving from a more racially diverse town. 

White people keep getting exposed left and right on fb doing dumb sh, it's just not talked about as much. 
True I went to a pretty much all White High School and the South and we had drug dogs ran through are class rooms almost every week. Never seen that at the other schools I attended in the hood.

That's not what I said. I'm saying there is no widespread hatred from black people directed at white people that effects their lives on a whole. Ok, some black people hate white people. How is it effecting YOU personally?
Bruh... white people have to literally plan their route to go watch an nfl game so they dont get targeted in the streets . We have to tip toe around you physically and verbally.
Personal daily attacks on video are more convincing to me than your systematic excuse dreamed up by the left at a university to keep stealing your votes. 

Reported, ya'll let this whatever he is run around too free just to pound. It's not entertaining.
He's soft. Plain and simple. I'm tired of white people crying about the world being out to get them while they enjoy the benefits of white supremacy. Go play in traffic with that bs.

Go say certain white people not just "white people". When you center out a whole race and talk down that makes you look like a racsit. Iam sure you say stuff like that out in public centering all whites but want respect. F outta here with that.

The slightest bit of intelligence should be able to discern the context.

Edit. :lol: i'm late.

Last edited:
On topic, the middle aged, white mothers i've come across persomally have the cleanest public profile usually. Good mom, respected somewhat at work, volunteer in different activities, but damn near all of them when you hear the behind the scenes tales uses/abuses something almost daily from alcohol to hard drugs like coke.

Damn, you guys got me feeling bad about pounding a whole bottle of wine right now. Black male btw

Stop crying. You got a fetish for white people. I'm just going off your post history on here. Keep crying though Titanium Jr.

i don't see why cats hate H2H so much

i appreciate his threads

and i don't see why the people who don't like him always come in to the thread to take shots at him

its literally the thing every thread

Last edited:
He brings the shots upon himself. He posts something insightful from time to time, but a broken clock is right twice a day as well.

Almost all the threads he starts is the same passive aggressive race baiting followed by the usual "thoughts" Master Zik and a few others have shut his shtick down constantly on here.

Like I said. He's no better than Titanium Tea when it comes to the trolling on here.

Waste more time taking vague shots at h2h instead of addressing the topic at hand. I've yet to see a real, relevant, rational argument against dudes threads other than "they stir ****". Reminds me of the reactions to celebs protesting anything.

Shoutout alkoholism [emoji]127867[/emoji]

It shouldnt be a big deal, people drink. I kno plenty of nonwhite alkoholiks, so i dont think its a race issue. But then again, theres a reason its kalled white girl/boy wasted tho

Back
Top Bottom