Huarache 2K4's retro please!

I was thinkin about this the other day, and its been three years already since they did the lasers. Id love to see them at least do the wht/red-blk and the blk/stealth.

Agreed.. Still have my white/black/red crispy but I played ball in the Black/Grey so they're beat.. I need those back

eufsjc.jpg

Agreed.. Still have my white/black/red crispy but I played ball in the Black/Grey so they're beat.. I need those back

eufsjc.jpg

Originally Posted by solejordan

well nothing is too soon for re-release nowadays as the foams, bakins, deions have seen multiple retros

Exactly, I think they even did a re-release of these in '05. It's only been a few yr.'s but I already can't wait any longer

Originally Posted by solejordan

well nothing is too soon for re-release nowadays as the foams, bakins, deions have seen multiple retros

Exactly, I think they even did a re-release of these in '05. It's only been a few yr.'s but I already can't wait any longer

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

PLEASE RETRO THESE NIKE!

i'm tired of getting these off ebay. i've gone through multiple pairs of the black/gray colorway (nubuck & suede versions). best bball shoes OF ALL TIME imo.

performs well and looks amazing. if only they released these as kobe's first nike sig...
The suede version was garbage. It stretched out after like 4 wears and never fit right again.

Nubuck was cool as were all the other colors. Picked up around 10 pairs of these on ebay over the years.

The all black Coach leather version was spectacular.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

PLEASE RETRO THESE NIKE!

i'm tired of getting these off ebay. i've gone through multiple pairs of the black/gray colorway (nubuck & suede versions). best bball shoes OF ALL TIME imo.

performs well and looks amazing. if only they released these as kobe's first nike sig...
The suede version was garbage. It stretched out after like 4 wears and never fit right again.

Nubuck was cool as were all the other colors. Picked up around 10 pairs of these on ebay over the years.

The all black Coach leather version was spectacular.

glad i got my 8 pairs....one of the best ballin shoes ever....not a big fan of the 2k5 but loooove the 2k4s

glad i got my 8 pairs....one of the best ballin shoes ever....not a big fan of the 2k5 but loooove the 2k4s

They Did Reissue These In Early 05 In All White And Then They Retroed These In 07 In A Bunch Of Kobe Inspired Colorways. As Far As This Shoe In Black/Grey, I Always See Them On Ebay. They Usually Finish Under Retail NDS Depending On Your Size

They Did Reissue These In Early 05 In All White And Then They Retroed These In 07 In A Bunch Of Kobe Inspired Colorways. As Far As This Shoe In Black/Grey, I Always See Them On Ebay. They Usually Finish Under Retail NDS Depending On Your Size

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Yea but I need DS... that Clean pair! haha

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Yea but I need DS... that Clean pair! haha

If they retroed I'd really be looking for the ones kobe wore with all the scribble on the uppers, but im a realist lol, i know they wouldnt retro these, but i would just settle for a nice blk,gold and purp cw

If they retroed I'd really be looking for the ones kobe wore with all the scribble on the uppers, but im a realist lol, i know they wouldnt retro these, but i would just settle for a nice blk,gold and purp cw

I loved this shoe back in the day. I had the blk/gray colorway and beat them to the floor. I think the strap in the op pick should be going the other way though.

Anyone cop the laser ones that they released later? I still have the blk/yellow pair but I've hardly worn them

I loved this shoe back in the day. I had the blk/gray colorway and beat them to the floor. I think the strap in the op pick should be going the other way though.

Anyone cop the laser ones that they released later? I still have the blk/yellow pair but I've hardly worn them

Back
Top Bottom