Huarache 2K4's retro please!

I had 5 pairs of these that I loved despite some of the things I hated about the shoe. I always wished they would have changed the shark tooth pattern to a herringbone pattern and made the forefoot zoom bag wider, none the less a great shoe

I had 5 pairs of these that I loved despite some of the things I hated about the shoe. I always wished they would have changed the shark tooth pattern to a herringbone pattern and made the forefoot zoom bag wider, none the less a great shoe

Did this come out of no where or am I late? Sneaker News has photos and reports that the 2K4 is going to be available on iD tomorrow.

Did this come out of no where or am I late? Sneaker News has photos and reports that the 2K4 is going to be available on iD tomorrow.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Ya, confirmed in the other nike thread.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Ya, confirmed in the other nike thread.

Great news!!! via nicekicks: Kobe’s first shoe with Nike, the Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 remains a classic, thanks to its indelible legacy among basketball players. Seemingly out of nowhere, NikeiD has added this awesome silhouette to its design menu. The high top hoops shoe is six years old at this point, but it’s by no means rare to see a pair at your local pick-up game; a testament to its forward-thinking design. Head over to NikeiD to customize your own pair, including wide sizes, for $175.

Great news!!! via nicekicks: Kobe’s first shoe with Nike, the Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 remains a classic, thanks to its indelible legacy among basketball players. Seemingly out of nowhere, NikeiD has added this awesome silhouette to its design menu. The high top hoops shoe is six years old at this point, but it’s by no means rare to see a pair at your local pick-up game; a testament to its forward-thinking design. Head over to NikeiD to customize your own pair, including wide sizes, for $175.

would love to see them drop a few colorways again, still have my all gray, and my black/grey pair.

would love to see them drop a few colorways again, still have my all gray, and my black/grey pair.

Back
Top Bottom