HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Nike huarache Nm 2015 release April

My first Huaraches came in! I'm surprised at how comfy and bouncy the sole feels. 

My measured foot size is 8.5 with wide feet. I normally wear Nike's in 10 (Free's in 9.5). With these in size 10, my toes hit the very edge perfectly. Amazing shoe!
need these.

If anyone needs blacks...pm me. I saw these sitting at my champs a few days ago. no cut for me. Just retail and shipping. Trying to help someone out.

This just happened when I tried to put on my triple blacks today and this happened

How do I fix this? Can I take it to a sh

^ You can try but there isn't much they can do. That's happened to a few folks. You could call Nike and send them back. They usually work with folks on defects like that.

SoleWomen that is very kind of you, i would jump at that if I didn't already have them..

A new thread should be created for the 2015's if and when they drop.. Nike you should scrap them tho and give us some decent cw's and release some women's pairs in the US already.. my lady is getting impatient.. and please no responses with, "well they have already," NO those cw's don't count..

Last edited:
This just happened when I tried to put on my triple blacks today and this happened
How do I fix this? Can I take it to a sh
Good luck with that. I'm worried about mine too. No matter how loose I make the laces, my heel is always gonna hit that when I put them on. 

It's bound to break right? 

If they can't fix it, I'd just smooth out the edge and rock it like that... or go buy and stick velcro tape on the backside. 

Last edited:
...and release some women's pairs in the US already.. my lady is getting impatient.. and please no responses with, "well they have already," NO those cw's don't count..

Yeah I want to buy a pair for my wife and there are no women's colorways over here.

.. same thing happened to my Scream Greens and I only wore them four times .. smh. I called NTNY and they told me to bring them in and they'll swap them or give me a gift card for them. Funny thing is that I was there about a week ago and this dude was returning his for the same issue (on the left sneaker). Didn't think it would happen to mines though. Now I must reconsider if I want to keep the second pair I purchased because of this issue.

Da hell are you sasquatch foot mogs doing to your shoes? My triple blacks are about a half size small & there's not even any tension on the back strap when I have them on.

Back
Top Bottom