HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

nike

nikestore finally has 2 women's cw, but they're a no go for us.. was gonna get the triple black lizard print from kickz.com but shipping is $65:lol: ..

I like the blue Orange colorway but what the f is up with the damn lizard print?!? Why can't we just get an upper made with normal materials.

Da hell are you sasquatch foot mogs doing to your shoes? My triple blacks are about a half size small & there's not even any tension on the back strap when I have them on.
 .. poor quality is the blame bro. I have four pairs, went up a full size on all pairs .. one just happened to be defective. It happens.

Curious...are you guys actually using the heel tab to put your huaraches on or are you using the sock liner? Wondering if that'll reduce your chances of snapping the tab off.

Looky look what we got in adults sizes in Australia :smile: :smile:

SMH… NIKE CAN EAT A D FOR DEPRIVING THE STATES :smh:

^I'm digging those strapless trainers alot, they should release those instead of the abominations with the ropes.

So whats the consensus on the Lights? same sizing as the the normal runners?

Last edited:
Curious...are you guys actually using the heel tab to put your huaraches on or are you using the sock liner? Wondering if that'll reduce your chances of snapping the tab off.

This is key. I only grab the two "points" on the sockliner above the rubber strap. To me, that rubber strap has always felt like it would snap. I shove my foot to the front and then grab the sockliner by one or both of the points, pull up and then slide the heel in. Also, it can't be said enough, go out and get some supper thin running socks.

Got these in the mail 2day from FTL. Went .5 size up I hate myself for itnow these are tighter than my SGs

Last edited:
Just return them even though it is inconvenient. Nike wont stress it. They accept shoes up to two years old i believe.

Like the fellas above stated. Always use the sock liner to put them on, I've worn pairs most likely a hundred times and they are fine.

It says huarache! Let's get it!

Someone posted some grey ones a while back and I wasn't feelin them, didn't feel right without the strap and mid-top.

But these are actually pretty dope, better angle I guess.

These have alot of potential, given good colorblocking and color selection.

Plus, mini-swoosh :nthat: . Kinda wish normal trainers had them

i like them too but think it would benefit from losing the small tick at the front.  That's the one thing I like about the huarache, no obvious nike branding.

Is anybody else going to have the Mowabb Huaraches other than Size? I know they say Size? exclusive, but so did the OG's and those popped up on other sites.

Back
Top Bottom