HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

The shoes posted above are actually not the same shoes in the listing. Very similar color way though. As for the price 115 is not bad.

Last edited:
You must have been reading info on the regular huaraches and not the nm's. No way you can go up a full size. I'm a size 11 and they fit perfectly. I get 11.5 if I can't find 11 and they fit okay as well but they're as true to size as they come.

As for a US release I have no idea. But I have posted multiple links for hotlava over the past month and a half, have you checked out any of them in the previous page? That's your best bet to get them for retail. Btw retail is about $140 give or take depending on the conversion. Depending on where you cop from you could pay anywhere from $10-$35 for shipping. So keep that in mind. On average you're going to be paying about. $165 per pair. It is worth mentioning that my "poison green" nm's only came out to $100 shipped when they were on sale at hanon shop.
I honestly don't think there is an established resell market for these like there is for Jordans. I'm seeing most of the scream greens go for 150-165 which when tax and shipping in some cases is factored in is about $30+ in profit which really isn't that much in comparison to other shoes. Shoes that just release lower in price overtime as the market establishes price. The scream greens didn't just come out they've been out for close to a year now. And now that they're scarce on shelves price is only going to rise.
I really appreciate you answering my questions in great detail. Especially since I was late on this release and obviously don't know much about this particular model. I did go through the links you posted for retailers as well, but unfortunately I'm a size 8.5(tts) so we both know how that's definitely one of the sizes that sell out immediately lol. Just a couple of fitment questions though. Is the sockliner fairly narrow and snug or is the material stretchy enough to allow wider feet to fit comfortably? Also, ran into another post about someone concerned about the heel strap not actually making contact with their heel. Are the heel straps suppose to make contact with your heel?

I really appreciate you answering my questions in great detail. Especially since I was late on this release and obviously don't know much about this particular model. I did go through the links you posted for retailers as well, but unfortunately I'm a size 8.5(tts) so we both know how that's definitely one of the sizes that sell out immediately lol. Just a couple of fitment questions though. Is the sockliner fairly narrow and snug or is the material stretchy enough to allow wider feet to fit comfortably? Also, ran into another post about someone concerned about the heel strap not actually making contact with their heel. Are the heel straps suppose to make contact with your heel?

If you're an 8.5 id say shoot for a size 8.5-9 and you should be good. The shoe is pretty flexible in the way that it conforms to your foot. So you'd be pretty good staying tts or going to the 9. I'd go 9 to be safe though

If you're an 8.5 id say shoot for a size 8.5-9 and you should be good. The shoe is pretty flexible in the way that it conforms to your foot. So you'd be pretty good staying tts or going to the 9. I'd go 9 to be safe though

This. I just got the pair below in my true size and the fit is perfect. I have a narrow foot tho. I can imagine dudes with fat feet having to go up due to the bootie tho.

This. I just got the pair below in my true size and the fit is perfect. I have a narrow foot tho. I can imagine dudes with fat feet having to go up due to the bootie tho.

@bigj Apparently that particular model is known to run much looser than other. I don't own those but I have 4 other pairs and they all run a half size to a full size small. So generally go a half size up if you like a snug fit and a full size if you want a looser comfortable fit. Just for future reference. The ones we were talking about above were the Huarache NM's which actually fit more like the pair you posted than other OG huaraches

@bigj Apparently that particular model is known to run much looser than other. I don't own those but I have 4 other pairs and they all run a half size to a full size small. So generally go a half size up if you like a snug fit and a full size if you want a looser comfortable fit. Just for future reference. The ones we were talking about above were the Huarache NM's which actually fit more like the pair you posted than other OG huaraches

Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification.

They look like those weird ugly hybrids that reps companies used to come up with, like AMPs with the AM360 sole, AF1s with AM1 sole.

Also that particular Free sole is really thin/low and it changes the appearance of the whole shoe, and not in a good way. OG Hua soles are much higher en thicker and make the shoe look much bulkier.

Last edited:
They look like those weird ugly hybrids that reps companies used to come up with, like AMPs with the AM360 sole, AF1s with AM1 sole.

Also that particular Free sole is really thin/low and it changes the appearance of the whole shoe, and not in a good way. OG Hua soles are much higher en thicker and make the shoe look much bulkier.

Like those Jordan AF1 fusions that use to come out.

This. Even though I bought the free version 
laugh.gif

Man I was going to order another pair of turqs from FNL with a gift card bc mine are already trashed, but they are sold out?! I thought they just restocked the other day.

Nice sprite frees. Still hoping to finds pr of the huraches missed out coppin in stores :smh: (hate when u wait for a cheaper price then it's too late. Hope outlets get em soon)

Last edited:
Man I was going to order another pair of turqs from FNL with a gift card bc mine are already trashed, but they are sold out?! I thought they just restocked the other day.

my bad you said finishline

if i were you id just wait til they go on sale on eastbay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom