HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

how's the cushioning on the NM's?

would they be good to walk around in a theme park like legoland/disneyland?

Alright bro. if they tight ima be at your neck lol

edit nvm they sold out in my size up there :smh:

Last edited:
Alright bro. if they tight ima be at your neck lol

edit nvm they sold out in my size up there :smh:

Lol if it helps any im a true to size 11. And my best fitting pair of NMs is 11. But when I can't find an 11 i size up to 11.5 and they fit fine. Just slightly less snug

Received my sport turquoise pair today. Man these are some comfortable shoes. I'm really glad I sized up to a 15, I've always been a 14 in all my other shoes and these fit great. I've read that these fit more tts than others, but I'm glad I went up. My wide feet may play a role in this, but this is my first pair so I can't compare it to anything else.

Lol if it helps any im a true to size 11. And my best fitting pair of NMs is 11. But when I can't find an 11 i size up to 11.5 and they fit fine. Just slightly less snug
I know for me if I sized up to a 9.5 in the NM's they wouldn't be comfortable anymore my foot would slide too much. TTS is the perfect fit IMO.

I need those bold berry's man when do you think they will drop on other sites?

I know for me if I sized up to a 9.5 in the NM's they wouldn't be comfortable anymore my foot would slide too much. TTS is the perfect fit IMO.

I need those bold berry's man when do you think they will drop on other sites?

Withe way that back strap and the neoprene sock liner are designed they keep my foot right in place in the 11.5s but o guess to each his own.

As for those I have no idea. I've only seen one site with them so far

Hey guys, I wear an 8.5 in the womens huaraches. What size should I get in mens? I want the tech fleece pair.

Bouta get the royal nms because im thirsty for some nms.

Not my first choice colorwise but the black/whites and the grays are a wrap. for anything close to retail. I

I slept :smh:

All in all im happy and impressed with the pack. Both are amazingly comfortable. I'm considering picking up the black fleece roshes

Seeing those tech fleece huaraches really makes me wish I would've scooped the grey suede huaraches when I had the chance. Those and the scream greens sat in the stores around me for a while and they all just vanished

Back
Top Bottom