HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Anywhere besides ebay to cop some NM's???

Honestly eBay is your best bet if youre looking for a good deal. 11-11.5 is my size range as well and my last 2 pairs of NM's came from ebay (and ebay.co.uk) for 135 or less. Thing is they arent readily available in all sizes and although some shops have some colorways in stock most sizes dried up months ago. youre just going to have to search ebay every so often, especially for 11.5. People want an arm and a leg for some colors but theyll realize that theyre a hard sell because the market is small

Got my IDs in got them in 11 days which is crazy. 

They dont look like the OGs but not bad. Sizing seems a bit big but in a good way. 

Ill probably return them and do another ID, the only thing I didnt care for was the neoprene bootie is white and seems more noticeable than the black found on GR or older cws. 

Damn I'm not feeling the white edge around the blue. They look cheap in comparison to the og pair but still nice

Damn I'm not feeling the white edge around the blue. They look cheap in comparison to the og pair but still nice
That was the first thing I noticed, I thought it was some excess material but its just the cross-section of the bootie. 

They didnt do this on other IDs Ive seen posted in here. 

My news ID's

Man, I've been looking for these everywhere.

anyone know where I can find them, (except for size.co.uk)

notice the surface of the midsole near the heel. all other BR's have a smoother finish. I'm after this 'spotted' finish.

Apparently the model number is 833147-00  but I think there is a digit missing.

Any advice?

Man, I've been looking for these everywhere.

anyone know where I can find them, (except for size.co.uk)

notice the surface of the midsole near the heel. all other BR's have a smoother finish. I'm after this 'spotted' finish.

Apparently the model number is 833147-00  but I think there is a digit missing.

Any advice?
833147-200 the real style code
they dropped april 15, looking like its a euro only release
available in various sizes across many euro retailers/boutique 

Last edited:

833147-200 the real style code
they dropped april 15, looking like its a euro only release
available in various sizes across many euro retailers/boutique 
Thanks bro, i've had a look at the 833147-200, and the only difference I can see is the ribbed/spotted surface on the midsole, hence I thought they were different models.

maybe a size.co.uk exclusive ?

Thanks bro, i've had a look at the 833147-200, and the only difference I can see is the ribbed/spotted surface on the midsole, hence I thought they were different models.

maybe a size.co.uk exclusive ?
to be honest its always hard to tell with stock photos. that may be a promo "sample" that just happened to have those raised, it could even just be one of the subtle difference between womens and mens models. Id say theyre the same shoe though because everything else is exactly the same all the way down to the orange insole 

Last edited:

to be honest its always hard to tell with stock photos. that may be a promo "sample" that just happened to have those raised, it could even just be one of the subtle difference between womens and mens models. Id say theyre the same shoe though because everything else is exactly the same all the way down to the orange insole 
Thanks [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Did they fix the sizing on the Huaraches?  I bought the scream greens 2 years ago and had to go a full size up.  I normally wear a nike 11 in air max 95 and had to buy a 12 in the scream greens.  Looking to purchase a recent pair or an ID.  any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom