HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Did they fix the sizing on the Huaraches?  I bought the scream greens 2 years ago and had to go a full size up.  I normally wear a nike 11 in air max 95 and had to buy a 12 in the scream greens.  Looking to purchase a recent pair or an ID.  any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Definitely don't go a full size up. I went a full size up on scream greens and they fit perfect. I heard the more recent pairs got bigger so I just went half size up on the Pendleton IDs and they still fit big. It's manageable but if say these things are pretty much true to size now.

Did they fix the sizing on the Huaraches?  I bought the scream greens 2 years ago and had to go a full size up.  I normally wear a nike 11 in air max 95 and had to buy a 12 in the scream greens.  Looking to purchase a recent pair or an ID.  any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
To be honest, I think these Huaraches are a bit big. i've never owned Huaraches before, and so according to what I read online, I went for half a size bigger from my TTS (my True size is 42.5).

I wear 43 in Air max, and 42.5 in Jordans. 

I went for 43 in these Huaraches. maybe 42.5 would have been better, but marginally.

it could be to do with the ultra breathe material, which has no padding at all, unlike the normal Huaraches.

I hope that helps.

They're up on NDC US & EU already.
oh ok, will order it soon hopefully

For today

hey guys i just ordered a triple black Ultra Breathe huarache 

i was wondering do they look better with jeans than with the normal huaraches ? 

Just came in from barneys for $59
It's weird I bought a sz 12 and they fit good where the earlier retros like the scream greens I needed a 13

Got my IDs in got them in 11 days which is crazy. 

They dont look like the OGs but not bad. Sizing seems a bit big but in a good way. 

Ill probably return them and do another ID, the only thing I didnt care for was the neoprene bootie is white and seems more noticeable than the black found on GR or older cws. 

Was considering doing up a white black purple pair to replace the pair I did from the last crop of ID's last year but not sure if I will if they will come with a white outline

Was considering doing up a white black purple pair to replace the pair I did from the last crop of ID's last year but not sure if I will if they will come with a white outline
I did the same ( purple OG inspired) they came in today but out of town for the holiday so Ill let you know how they turned out once Im back in NYC

12 days from order to door. 

Got my IDs in got them in 11 days which is crazy. 

They dont look like the OGs but not bad. Sizing seems a bit big but in a good way. 

Ill probably return them and do another ID, the only thing I didnt care for was the neoprene bootie is white and seems more noticeable than the black found on GR or older cws. 

so the GR pair is the one on the left? was there something off with the GR release that made you ID a pair to look similar?

so the GR pair is the one on the left? was there something off with the GR release that made you ID a pair to look similar?
Yes the GR is on the left. After a ton of wash cycles they are getting smaller than Id prefer so I thought ID was the cheaper option. 

He probably wanted a backup pair since the GR pair is oos everywhere now.
This and prices are 300+ on ebay so ID was a no-brainer given the price 
Awesome, can't wait to see
No white bootie lining. 
Dont know why I didnt get these, they would be perfect for summer. 

Yes the GR is on the left. After a ton of wash cycles they are getting smaller than Id prefer so I thought ID was the cheaper option. 

No white bootie lining. 

comparing those ID's to the last crop of ID's and the OG the purple looks off IMO maybe its the lighting. Not sure If I'm gonna pull the trigger, thanks for posting up though how do you feel about them?

2015 ID

No white bootie lining. 

comparing those ID's to the last crop of ID's and the OG the purple looks off IMO maybe its the lighting. Not sure If I'm gonna pull the trigger, thanks for posting up though how do you feel about them?

2015 ID
I cant honestly see a difference between this hue of purple vs the purple IDs I did in '15. I think its just lighting, the pictures you provided have white background which gives an appearance of a lighter shade of purple. I took a few more but its hard to say exactly without having a '15 ID sitting next to them( which I returned a month after making them). I took a side by side of a few purple colors that were similar. 

As far build they fit/feel the same as the '15 did, my only gripe with them in general '15 or '16 is the toebox shape which as you know is boxier than GR Hua. Ill be keeping them but curious to see how the mesh OG ver looks in person when they release( this summer I believe) 

I cant honestly see a difference between this hue of purple vs the purple IDs I did in '15. I think its just lighting, the pictures you provided have white background which gives an appearance of a lighter shade of purple. I took a few more but its hard to say exactly without having a '15 ID sitting next to them( which I returned a month after making them). I took a side by side of a few purple colors that were similar. 

As far build they fit/feel the same as the '15 did, my only gripe with them in general '15 or '16 is the toebox shape which as you know is boxier than GR Hua. Ill be keeping them but curious to see how the mesh OG ver looks in person when they release( this summer I believe) 

That last pick looks great, looks like it is the lighting. I dunno, I think I will go ahead and ID a pair not sure how this summers version will be in comparison and so far the ID's seem to come out pretty decent

If any of y'all Girls wear a size 9 in women's might want to PM me , got something special she's gonna like [emoji]128064[/emoji] It's a pair of Huaraches I bought for my shorty but she's acting up .

Last edited:
I just bought my lady a size 9 huarache, but normally she wears an 8. Do most people go a full size up?

I am typically a size 12 fit snug, with minimal toe room. Is a full size up necessary or just half? Tia

I just bought my lady a size 9 huarache, but normally she wears an 8. Do most people go a full size up?

I am typically a size 12 fit snug, with minimal toe room. Is a full size up necessary or just half? Tia
I went a full size up in LE's. Some hua's may be good a half size up,depending on your feet. But most ppl in here can agree they go full size up.

HUA ultras, I'd go half size up.

Back
Top Bottom