HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Hey buddy, do they fit any different than the previous retros (scream greens, etc) with the nylon toe box? I read that the mesh toebox may fit different. Thanks for the help.

They were purchased in New Jersey and I stayed the same with these as my scream green size and fit perfect

Any of the recent colorways fit like the sport turquoise? Those were not as narrow

Last edited:
Those OG purple would have been so on point with the original smooth mesh toe box. I'd still cop on discount but bit full price for all the adjustments.

Did a reshape oh my IDs today. It was the one thing that was irritating me about them and now they look about 100x better. First pic the reshaped shoe is in the foreground and then the second pic vice/versa. Did the same with both pairs of my Mowabbs and they look way better. I'll post final pics later.

Reshape looking good. Any damage/scars to the uppers? 

Toebox on the new Purple Dynasty looks quite bad in pics, like Air Max 1, China bad. I hope they look better in person.

Last edited:
Any triple blacks avail???

Also if my TTS is 10.75 (lol) what size do I get..11.5???

Champs has them online. Footlocker has select sizes online and some are noted as in store.

I'm a size 11 in pretty much every Nike. I wear an 11.5 in Huaraches. They were slightly snug for 1-2 days then fit me fine now.

Reshape looking good. Any damage/scars to the uppers? 
Toebox on the new Purple Dynasty looks quite bad in pics, like Air Max 1, China bad. I hope they look better in person.

No damage. Only thing I noticed is if you look at the shaped Vs un-shaped shoes in the pic, the shaped one has that darker toebox after passing the iron on it but I figured it was just water that hadn't dried yet. Well that stayed like that. Not quite that dark but both pairs are basically darker on top than around the edges but I think it's that particular leather. I might have went too hot at times on the iron. No issues like that on the off-white leather, etc. my brown Mowabbs have a small dark spot on one shoe but not the other but it's not that bad. But the shape is really on point. Even better than on the huaraches I'd say.

who knows someone that has these in a size 10. Not willing to pay a butt raping price. Thank you

Not gonna find those on the low deadstock. Nm's aren't insanely popular but a few colors command high prices. This is one of them. Glad I got my pair at 140 last year while shops still had them

Not gonna find those on the low deadstock. Nm's aren't insanely popular but a few colors command high prices. This is one of them. Glad I got my pair at 140 last year while shops still had them
I know it's too late to ask this question but, what stores had them last year and was this in the UK or in the states cuz they never released the black/white in the US only the other CW's. I didnt care for the black/blue CW. Don't know why Nike does this random drops in UK and not the US. I think the black/white NM's would of sold FAST in the states

Last edited:
I know it's too late to ask this question but, what stores had them last year and was this in the UK or in the states cuz they never released the black/white in the US only the other CW's. I didnt care for the black/blue CW. Don't know why Nike does this random drops in UK and not the US. I think the black/white NM's would of sold FAST in the states
i got my pair from a store in italy called sneakerworldshop.com back when another poster brought to my attention that they had them instock. got the last pair and it happened to be my size. tons of over seas retailers had them like size? and End, and even some obscure ones like kickzmonaco.com. Still not sure why they only dropped 2 pairs state side but im happy i got my pairs. Insanely comfortable. The tip I give everyone when looking for a pair of NMs is to consistently check the ebay.co.uk website. US sellers only demand a premium because they have not dropped in the US. But theres nothing stopping you getting them from the source. I picked up my hot lavas and white sails for $135 each. My friend picked up a DS pair of hot lavas a few weeks ago for $95 shipped, while theyre going for $160-180 USED and close to $300 DS. 

i got my pair from a store in italy called sneakerworldshop.com back when another poster brought to my attention that they had them instock. got the last pair and it happened to be my size. tons of over seas retailers had them like size? and End, and even some obscure ones like kickzmonaco.com. Still not sure why they only dropped 2 pairs state side but im happy i got my pairs. Insanely comfortable. The tip I give everyone when looking for a pair of NMs is to consistently check the ebay.co.uk website. US sellers only demand a premium because they have not dropped in the US. But theres nothing stopping you getting them from the source. I picked up my hot lavas and white sails for $135 each. My friend picked up a DS pair of hot lavas a few weeks ago for $95 shipped, while theyre going for $160-180 USED and close to $300 DS. 

I logged onto the UK EBay site and I found a pair in my size but I don't know if I can make a purchase thru the UK site. How would that work like

I logged onto the UK EBay site and I found a pair in my size but I don't know if I can make a purchase thru the UK site. How would that work like
just like regular ebay. message the buyer and then ask if he will ship to the US. if yes you should be able to go through the transaction like normal

Ugh these are so dope. Just copped on Nike.com. Think they'll be around long or should I have ordered a couple pairs? Really dig this colorway. 

To bad they didn't use the OG mesh for these, guess then that wouldn't force us to spend the extra money to ID them but I'm glad I did, looks way better with the OG mesh

To bad they didn't use the OG mesh for these, guess then that wouldn't force us to spend the extra money to ID them but I'm glad I did, looks way better with the OG mesh
I have to agree with you. 

I got the 2016 OG Mesh Purple Punch and Im sending them back. 

The color seems to be spot on with what I remember and from the pics Ive seen on the net ( ID purple is slightly darker) 

The mesh fits weird to me, the toebox feels loose vs nylon that hugs my foot. I wanted to like them but Ill keep my IDs.. maybe get another lol. 

Last edited:
I would much rather a non mesh toe box on these but I've been wearing the pair I got at footaction for $85 and I kind of dig them as everyday beaters , color is definately spot on though

OG turquoise came in last week from the sneakersnstuff sale. Really glad to be able to get these for so cheap. I held off cause I was annoyed that the back of the heel strap wasn't purple like the OGs but the rest of the shoe makes up for it. Also in the pic is Scream Greens and Pendleton IDs.

need opinion. Please don't be a ahole. Some dude wanna sell me these for $290 should I pull the trigger. Size 10 brand new

I'm in America, I ordered from a uk site, think it was end or size don't remember
Yes I'm in the U.S. and no one has them in the states so my last check was UK. END sold out on these months ago. So are they not worth $290 US dollars

I'm in America, I ordered from a uk site, think it was end or size don't remember
you got lucky then, size and end both sold out of theres at ~140 must have been somewhere else

http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-air-huarache-nm-705159-001.html
Yes I'm in the U.S. and no one has them in the states so my last check was UK. END sold out on these months ago. So are they not worth $290 US dollars
are they worth 290? no nike shoe is in my opinion but average selling price for these is brand new condition in $250+ rececntly but ive seen a pair sell for $300+ as well. and there is only one pair for sale on the US ebay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-HU...798164?hash=item2ef0f0a454:g:~dwAAOSwiYFXKsPh

and here are how much theyre going for on the UK ebay (americans can still purchase through the UK website as well)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...nm+black.TRS0&_nkw=huarache+nm+black&_sacat=0

Last edited:
you got lucky then, size and end both sold out of theres at ~140 must have been somewhere else
http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-air-huarache-nm-705159-001.html

are they worth 290? no nike shoe is in my opinion but average selling price for these is brand new condition in $250+ rececntly but ive seen a pair sell for $300+ as well. and there is only one pair for sale on the US ebay right now.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-HUARACHE-NM-OREO-WHITE-GREEN-SZ-9-5-MEN-10-5-WMN-HOT-LAVA-BLACK-BLUE-/201610798164?hash=item2ef0f0a454:g:~dwAAOSwiYFXKsPh

and here are how much theyre going for on the UK ebay (americans can still purchase through the UK website as well)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xhuarache+nm+black.TRS0&_nkw=huarache+nm+black&_sacat=0http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xhuarache+nm+black.TRS0&_nkw=huarache+nm+black&_sacat=0
Yeah, the one on eBay is a size 9.5 and it'll fit me tight. I seen the other website for $300 too. I payed the guy from UK already and he hasn't responded yet. I payed $290 US dollars. Should i call PayPal and get it cancelled ASAP. I didn't pay him with friends and family

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom