HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Them paying return shipping is a given. Cmon, the enormous balls it would take for them to ask you to pay to send them back 😂

I looked into paying return shipping one time and it was over a hundred dollars. I assume a company would get better rates but man if not he’s got a second pair.

To everyone saying send them back. Do you know how much it will cost to have it shipped back overseas?

If they aren’t paying for shipping, keep it.
They sent me a return label about 10 mins ago.

From Dope Factory > straight to feet: Def could’ve went 1/2 size up, but it would’ve been first time in my life i’d be wearing an 11...
4406F12E-A457-43B6-9BC7-E5544854CF96.jpeg

I am already out here low balling people for stussys...i need them...but i also enjoy being stupidly stingy to make is seem like i am getting a deal on my terms :lol:

literally $10 difference :lol:

lol i feel you. with the hype dead now on these, hopefully the prices will drop even more for a sick deal

From Dope Factory > straight to feet: Def could’ve went 1/2 size up, but it would’ve been first time in my life i’d be wearing an 11...

TTS has your heel putting stress on the green strap, hopefully Nike improved the durability.

Just got my pair in after the gym. These kill the AM3 in terms of comfort, I am so glad I half sized up, I have a narrow foot and my toes are close to the end in a 12. I wear TTS 11.5 love the colorway! 🔥🔥

Going up a half size seems to have worked out for you, no stress on the heel strap.

Back
Top Bottom