HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Like others Dope Factory arrived today. I was hesitant to click on the link, because I needed a 14 and no other sites had that. Snapped some pics of the last release and the 2021.
D122C2F7-05D8-4520-9C05-9358B5238402.jpeg

F36A0CF2-DD35-43DB-A9CE-7067624BABEA.jpeg
Is it me or does the leather look different on the left and right shoes?

When is the US release ?
Sometime in April was what I saw someone say. Don't even need anything more specific because things have been getting pushed back anyway. Any date we have a month out is likely getting pushed back anyhow, whether it's a week or 2 weeks or a month.

is this your first huarache? if so your gonna want more
Yes it is and you're 100% correct I absolutely love them lmao. I have only bought retro AJ but since they recrafted the Nike running retros I thought what the Helll why not lol. Definitely regret skipping so much before. It's weird that these are like the AJ 4 the fixed the front of the shoe up to the tongue but they're still short in the back lol. Idc at this point tho I love all my retros.

TTS has your heel putting stress on the green strap, hopefully Nike improved the durability.

Going up a half size seems to have worked out for you, no stress on the heel strap.
No sir it still sits a little loose where it's not touching the strap but not so loose that it looks bad.

Sometime in April was what I saw someone say. Don't even need anything more specific because things have been getting pushed back anyway. Any date we have a month out is likely getting pushed back anyhow, whether it's a week or 2 weeks or a month.
I'm still super surprised we never seen the Black/Red Air Ships come for a American release.

I'm surprised but the Stussy in my TTS 11 fit well. Which I didn't expect at all because In narrow shoes I always go up half size. In Am95, vapor max, etc I have to go half up or my toes are crushed but I was able to pull off a TTS so I'll take it. Hopefully if it's an all day wear I won't eat my words.

Man these r super comfortable ... My turquoise gold ones don't feel this comfortable .. Might double up. But would rather wait on the turquoise gold ones if they retro again...

just delivered. was scared the shoes would be ****ed up cuz the box was crushed and one side was open. definately gonna try for another pair on the usa release
60A5AE1D-CE50-4D4F-824E-1FE5EB224F1A.jpeg
Just got mine too. The delivery box was smashed beyond belief but the actual shoe box was somehow absolutely perfect. It might be the cleanest shoe box I've gotten in years. Not one nick. I have no clue how lol.

No doubt .. thanks for the info bro

I've never been a stickler for leather used but I must say this is super soft and feels good. Only thing that bothers me is I would have preferred white and not this aged or off white color. But I should have known after the other releases like the purple punch. My 2014s with the pure white color and rippled leather make up for it.

I've never been a stickler for leather used but I must say this is super soft and feels good. Only thing that bothers me is I would have preferred white and not this aged or off white color. But I should have known after the other releases like the purple punch. My 2014s with the pure white color and rippled leather make up for it.
What shoe are you saying has the aged effect?

Back
Top Bottom