HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Hopefully all these garbage drops will water these down, and good cws will be an easy grab on discount...

89F69F17-B78B-4061-91CC-0C5AD75DFC0A.jpeg

UnDS.

Cordura one will be copped if discounted….
I’ll cop if they do it in a tan/khaki kind of like the AM90 surplus. It looks like they let the summer interns design most of these other new colorways. It feels like Nike is really dropping the ball with the huarache, they had a lot of momentum with the OG shape and CWs but they delay of the US aquatones and lack of other OG CWs coming out is killing it.

Was looking at some of the non-remaster releases on NDC. Looks like they are using pleather for some of these, be careful. This is from that mis-match pair. Clearly not the decent leather cuts we have on the Scream Green’s, Aquatone’s, etc.

Mismatch pair:
500E2F16-4F7D-4214-8AD0-0BDF98A30608.jpeg

Scream Green:
B23C700C-CF97-4621-A6E7-EBD406A67DAA.jpeg

Was looking at some of the non-remaster releases on NDC. Looks like they are using pleather for some of these, be careful. This is from that mis-match pair. Clearly not the decent leather cuts we have on the Scream Green’s, Aquatone’s, etc.

Mismatch pair:
500E2F16-4F7D-4214-8AD0-0BDF98A30608.jpeg

Scream Green:
B23C700C-CF97-4621-A6E7-EBD406A67DAA.jpeg

I def noticed the different leathers.

As much as I love the quality leather on the OGs I kinda wish they were pleather like the AM3 so I could wash them in the washing machine. Huaraches are dirt magnets.

Just have seen these Wmns at the storefront…Surprised to see there’s something I haven’t seen any pix of the same model before seeing the actual one at the physical store like this tho. BTW, although Toadstool were somehow disappeared from SNKRS-JP recently, they are already sitting at the storefront as you can see them in the same pic. Wasn’t that much impressed even though I really want that LE tag…
15C4D439-E0B8-4BE8-97C4-7254B7A50791.jpeg

Looks like an Off White inspired pair, small details on the heel and aged/vintage aesthetic looks like something they would do.

Order the Aquatones from FTL and they arrived yesterday, glad to have a pair of these.

What's weird is that they were shipped from Nike directly, not FTL. Nike with their usual games trying to create fake hype by putting them up on SNKRS too.
Yup, same here. Ordered from FTL, drop shipped from Nike. Just Do It tape, Nike return address, the whole thing. And SNKRS will "sell out"...

Back
Top Bottom