HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Those size? Exclusives are so dope, I love the inspiration. I wouldn’t be able to pull them off tho, crazy I’ve hit a point with shoes where I can actualize things I just can’t wear

I need orcas in a 12.5 if anyone knows a site that has them!!

these crazy 🔥
20211011-143554_Gallery.jpg

did your tracking ever update or did they just show up? When I enter my tracking through their link it doesn't give me any info

yeah no update, just showed up. yours haven't arrived yet?

Nope. I sent them a 2nd email because they said I couldn't file any claims until 21 days in transit and today was 22 days since it was shipped and nobody has gotten back to me :smh:

^ Sorry to hear that. But considering that my package was actually delivered 24 days after it left their facility on Sept. 18th, I believe you still have hope tho. But after hearing that 21 days rule, i can now understand why they refunded me so quickly coz the day they have responded to my request to confirm where my package is was exactly 21 days after it was shipped…

I thought I came up on a restock of the Size exclusives this morning,(US 10) only to have a cancellation email come 2 hours later. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom