HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

A2FC56A0-913E-4E07-860F-32872560D1CA.jpeg
https://houseofheat.co/nike/nike-air-huarache-le-praline-dh8143-201-release-date/

Second time wearing these last week. Peeped from this thread that they're re-releasing but without the og tongue tag. Hope folks who wanted em the first go around get their shot this time
PXL_20211016_182324338.MP.jpg
I busted mine out too the other day for only the second time LOL
I know the shape is off compared to the new ones but they aren’t bad at all. They look great on foot.

I busted mine out too the other day for only the second time LOL
I know the shape is off compared to the new ones but they aren’t bad at all. They look great on foot.
I had a pair of Moon Landing Huaraches and although they were a cut above a standard release, the shape was super off. So when I got these purple punches with a much better shape I didn't mind that they weren't perfect. It's great knowing that Nike is getting closer to the og mold with every new release. May be the first shoe I double up on

I had a pair of Moon Landing Huaraches and although they were a cut above a standard release, the shape was super off. So when I got these purple punches with a much better shape I didn't mind that they weren't perfect. It's great knowing that Nike is getting closer to the og mold with every new release. May be the first shoe I double up on
I had two pairs of the 2018 Punches. Got em on NDC clearance for $60 or $70. Sold the DS pair a few months ago for $215, which was nuts to me. I’ll probably buy the new pair even though it seems kinda dumb when I have this mint pair already. But after this go around who knows when they’ll come back again.

I had two pairs of the 2018 Punches. Got em on NDC clearance for $60 or $70. Sold the DS pair a few months ago for $215, which was nuts to me. I’ll probably buy the new pair even though it seems kinda dumb when I have this mint pair already. But after this go around who knows when they’ll come back again.
Especially with an improved shape. Tbh I don't think the 2018s are bad at all. Much better than GRs. But I might double up on this new release

Back
Top Bottom