HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

5DC2B701-B708-4DF6-89F9-F3CB1CA8A0DF.jpeg

I’m going to have to whole heartedly disagree with you

looks like some girls gs fodder I would see at my local FTL or FNL
i'm sorry to respectfully disagree with ya taste cuz its doo doo famb but these things are clean 🤷‍♂️

considering the inspiration from the air terra acg i think they came out really well

1635282702872.png

i'm sorry to respectfully disagree with ya taste cuz its doo doo famb but these things are clean 🤷‍♂️

considering the inspiration from the air terra acg i think they came out really well

1635282702872.png
They came out pretty well, but could have been better. I’d probably grab a pair if I could find for retail, but they’re definitely not a need for me.

i think the dunks from earlier this year, and the lunar 180s were a better interpretation. I think the huaraches would have been better with black mesh, instead of that faded pink/purple…
80E28545-7F52-4713-B98F-AF3125562FD0.jpeg
7C6E11BD-1BE5-4F2D-BFDF-66027A7C7B6D.jpeg

They came out pretty well, but could have been better. I’d probably grab a pair if I could find for retail, but they’re definitely not a need for me.

i think the dunks from earlier this year, and the lunar 180s were a better interpretation. I think the huaraches would have been better with black mesh, instead of that faded pink/purple…
80E28545-7F52-4713-B98F-AF3125562FD0.jpeg
7C6E11BD-1BE5-4F2D-BFDF-66027A7C7B6D.jpeg
I like both renditions of the cw as well but I appreciate the huarache version having the pink mesh to help differentiate it a bit. May also help me like the huarache more since they beat the 180s and dunks in comfort for me :lol:

I like both renditions of the cw as well but I appreciate the huarache version having the pink mesh to help differentiate it a bit. May also help me like the huarache more since they beat the 180s and dunks in comfort for me :lol:
I just wish I knew they’d end up crazy resell prices (my sz $700 on goat), I would have put a little effort to try and snag a pair. They don’t look great to me, I figured they’d sit, and I can impulse buy some time down the road.

I just wish I knew they’d end up crazy resell prices (my sz $700 on goat), I would have put a little effort to try and snag a pair. They don’t look great to me, I figured they’d sit, and I can impulse buy some time down the road.
I got lucky looking at size? one night and having my size available. Totally lucked out and having to deal with size’s shipping lol.

If I were you I’d keep an eye out. Some people are charging unga bunga prices but i

I got lucky looking at size? one night and having my size available. Totally lucked out and having to deal with size’s shipping lol.

If I were you I’d keep an eye out. Some people are charging unga bunga prices but i
I’d bite at retail, or very close, just because they’re a huarache. I’ve been doing pretty well at not buying many shoes this year, with majority of what I’ve bought being huaraches.

Are there trademark issues with emeralds? Like are there samples they need to get cleared or something?!

Why can’t we get emeralds?! Nike y’all are starting to drop (more) unnecessary colorways (like normal).

I remember months back when I was saying to be patient because these should/will be available on discount….. people acted like I was out of my mind.

I remember months back when I was saying to be patient because these should/will be available on discount….. people acted like I was out of my mind.
Honestly I’m surprised but maybe I shouldn’t be. Nike has oversaturated the market with a bunch of huaraches. Kind of like the air max 90s. So much supply and not a lot of demand. I tried telling my friend to cop a pair of huaraches, but he’s not really interested, even below retail. He’d rather spend his $ on Js and dunks.

Honestly I’m surprised but maybe I shouldn’t be. Nike has oversaturated the market with a bunch of huaraches. Kind of like the air max 90s. So much supply and not a lot of demand. I tried telling my friend to cop a pair of huaraches, but he’s not really interested, even below retail. He’d rather spend his $ on Js and dunks.
We've seen over and over again that Huaraches really aren't all that popular with the mainstream market. Almost all of them end up on discount every time they release. Obviously there are exceptions, but in general they still don't seem to have become a trendy shoe.

I just wish I took my own advice…. I’ve paid retail for all my pairs this year up to this point. Don’t regret buying, just wish I had been more patient.

I just wish I took my own advice…. I’ve paid retail for all my pairs this year up to this point. Don’t regret buying, just wish I had been more patient.
Same. I played it safe cause I’d rather pay retail than over retail. I have 4 pairs now. SGs are the only ones I paid over retail for. Stussy was retail and Oreo and now the aquatones below retail. I’m probably done with huaraches. Haha

Back
Top Bottom